Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Is that the Dutch one Grem?

Think I've seen one episode of it, seemed good, didn't see a whole lot of the episode though....

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,272 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

How doodle Boxers, yup. How are you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

I'll be off to bed ;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,272 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Night Links, hope ya sleep well..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Me too! :D

• Advertisement

How doodle Boxers, yup. How are you?
    Hiya :) I'm good, how are you?
    Links234 wrote: »
    I'll be off to bed ;)
    Night night Links, sleep well :)

Grand now. Feeling a lot better than i did yesterday thankfully, at work drinking tea, livin on the edge!.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Run Lairians! Run for your lives! SwanBot is awake! :eek:

And how are the ladies tonight?

Glad to hear you are feeling better Grem, enjoy that tea :D

Hello Swan :D

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭XR3i

hiya stripes n swans

And XR is in, it's busy suddenly!. ;)

hiya g , whatcha upta?

Breathing a sigh of relief currently Lad. You?

ah i breathed a sigh of relief earlier,

back to the grindstone now

You working tonight?

i'm free since 11

and off til monday

What were ya at?. Had a fire alarm go off earlier, thankfully a false alarm it turns out.

boo

Oh you're still about, thought you'd headed for the land of nod.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Working today. Off tomorrow. Hopefully today isn't too hectic.

Mornin Paws, how are ya?.

I'm OK. Feeling a bit low but oh well.

Sorry Paws i went off to sleep as soon as i finished work.. Hope you're doing ok..

I'm OK now, thanks. It's been an easy day so far which is lovely for a change.

Nice, hope you're getting to hug the patients and chat with the others working with you.

I got lovely cuddles from a Springer Spaniel a minute ago. I'm very lucky with my colleagues too I must say :)

It will be a wonderful day when i get a pooch again. Glad things have worked out so well for you there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

heyo peeps:)

so tired today, had the worst migraine of the year last night:( early night tonight me thinks.

In other news, that open mic night for writers in Tralee that I was invited to a few weeks ago, I'm definitely going now :D Mom, sis and I are heading down on Friday and making a weekend out of it, be a nice break for us all before my presentations starts (which is the following Tuesday):)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Getting close to 20,000 posts :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement