Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,272 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

You are an all. Where would you post much do you reckon?.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Most active are here and pro wrestling, with a healthy amount in rock & metal, pokemon, tattoos & piercings, and FCL.

Anyway, time for sleep so I'll see where I get my milestone post when I wake up :P

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,272 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Night, 20,000 of a monday, well done ;)

Java brewing time for the daywalkers i think. Get in formation dust bunnies :p

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

**rubs dust bunnies behind the ears**

Who's a good little dust bunny.

Morning gremmerz

• Advertisement

How do Ted, all well?.

Bit on the tired side, but will struggle on once I get some java.

You keeping everything under control on the Westside?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Bit on the tired side, but will struggle on once I get some java.

Did Ted mention the magic word?

Sentry duty nearly done in Gotham for another night Ted.
    Yup Swannie he did, the dust bunnies are brewing.

Black Swan wrote:
    Did Ted mention the magic word?

Ahoy boy Swannie. You have good hearing.

And would SwanBot like a brew of something too? (I can see you hiding behind the door)

• Advertisement

Oh the clock has frozen....

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Ahoy boy Swannie.
    **Swannie quickly stuffs her hair into ball cap, slips into a baggy sweat shirt and boys jeans, hides eyes and brows behind B&L aviator shades, leans against wall, spits, and in a low voice...**

Ahoy bro Ted, when ye lads getting together?
    And would SwanBot like a brew of something too? (I can see you hiding behind the door)
    Shhhhhhh Ted! Don't give away SwanBot's hiding place!

Yup Swannie he did, the dust bunnies are brewing.
    **SwanBot gets out carpet sweeper**
    Oh the clock has frozen....
    time-article-embed-frozen-clock.jpg

No carpet sweepers for my wee bunnies :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Finished Season 1 of Ajin, god damn that was good! :D

You pull an all nighter Links?

Nope, we finished it last night, there was only 13 episodes and we burned through 'em fast as hell over the weekend. Have to wait for more seasons now though, grrr...

Ah me see. All well your side?.

No carpet sweepers for my wee bunnies :eek:
    Picture of Grem's pet she keeps in her purse:

dust-bunny-x.jpg

The idea of me with a purse has me very bemused.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Heyoo folks.

How do Angron, all ok so far for a monday?.

Eh, stomach is a little unsettled but I'm all right overall. How're you Grem?

The idea of me with a purse has me very bemused.
    **Swannie fedexpressos Grem dragon purse**

Dragon%20Purse.jpg

I'm doin ok except got a reminder about my dog this morning which hurts a bit. Takes time to get over..

Ah me see. All well your side?.

Not too bad at all. Good start to the week, and luckily this isn't busy as hell.

Huzzah, hit 20k :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I'm doin ok except got a reminder about my dog this morning which hurts a bit. Takes time to get over..
    Hugs for you x

Wayhey Angron!. Where did the magical post go?.

Thanks Paws..

• Advertisement

Posted it in the music thread here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement