Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,272 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Angron wrote: »
    Posted it in the music thread here.

*shuffles off for a look before bed*

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

So the person that was supposed to be kicked out got a second chance, and repaid that by showing up 4 hours late with no excuse and then wanting to skip a demonstration so he could have a smoke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

heyo peeps:)

tough day here, my Mom was involved in a car crash, everyone is ok but jeepers got a right scare :o

how's all?

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Glad to hear they are all ok ATC.

Must have been big scare for everyone

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Glad to hear they are all ok ATC.

Must have been big scare for everyone

thanks ted:) yeah was an anxious wait by the phone, but main thing she's ok. Taking it easy here now.

how's all with you?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

All good here.

Been coming & going for past few weeks, mountain of stuff to clean/wash in house. Been way too much procrastinating, gotta knuckle down & plow through it.

After this mug of tea though :p

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    All good here.

Been coming & going for past few weeks, mountain of stuff to clean/wash in house. Been way too much procrastinating, gotta knuckle down & plow through it.

After this mug of tea though :p

hope you enjoy the tea :P

something similar here, been very busy and haven't been well but on the up :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Happy Moon Day! :cool:

hiya black swan:cool:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

hiya black swan:cool:
    What's the haps ATC? Got your 1-page today yet? I got mine, when I woke early and could not get back to sleep before work.

• Advertisement

Black Swan wrote: »
    What's the haps ATC? Got your 1-page today yet? I got mine, when I woke early and could not get back to sleep before work.

not to much here, chilling on the couch:) I have about half the page done, must finish it off before tomorrow :o Well done on your page :cool:

I have about half the page done, must finish it off before tomorrow :o
    Go for it ATC! Go!

Oops! Lunch break over. Bye for now. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Morning folks :) Coffee for all :)

5cv1eb4.jpg?1

Morning folks :) Coffee for all :)
    Boxers rescues us all with a massive magic brew! Bless you Boxers! :D

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

did someone say coffee??? :eek::D:D

If you can read this, you're too close!

Delirium wrote: »
    did someone say coffee??? :eek::D:D

**Swannie points wing at Boxers**

Oh, hi Del. :D

**Swannie points wing at Boxers**
    \o/
    Oh, hi Del. :D
    Coffee, the bat-signal of the Nocts! :D:pac:

\o/

Coffee, the bat-signal of the Nocts! :D:pac:
    Indeed Del, and the fuel that keeps us chasing our tails faster and faster and faster, getting no place real fast! :pac:

Indeed Del, and the fuel that keeps us chasing our tails faster and faster and faster, getting no place real fast! :pac:
    who told you about my tail?? the doctor was sworn to secrecy!! :mad::P:P:pac:

who told you about my tail?? the doctor was sworn to secrecy!! :mad::P:P:pac:
    It was a tale of a tail Del. :)

• Advertisement

It was a tale of a tail Del. :)
    and if I got glitter put on it, it would be a detailed tale of my tail detailing :P:pac:

and if I got glitter put on it, it would be a detailed tale of my tail detailing :P:pac:
    But it's not Moon Day is it Del? :cool:

But it's not Moon Day is it Del? :cool:
    You're right, the glitter is a bit much for a Tuesday :pac:

You're right, the glitter is a bit much for a Tuesday :pac:
    You just reminded me what day it is today Del. Hurrah!

TacoTuesday_ElGuapo.jpg

how could you forget such a glorious gastronomic day? :eek::P

how could you forget such a glorious gastronomic day? :eek::P
    Rest assured Del that Swannie will gobble up 6 tacos for 2 bucks later today.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Ah damn it, I didn't realise I'd a cut on my finger and now there's blood on my jeans.

Angron wrote: »
    Ah damn it, I didn't realise I'd a cut on my finger and now there's blood on my jeans.
    **Swannie fedespressos Angron bandage**

...speaking of cuts, heard a story based on massive levels of stupidity.

A school in New Zealand was doing a stage production of Sweeney Todd, when they had a bit of a prop malfunction. They used actual cut-throat razors that they said they taped and dulled. Two kids ended up in hospital with cuts on their necks.

Both kids were fine eventually, but why would you ever use actual razors for that?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Saw this and it made me smile so much. Such a beautiful video :) I actually welled up a bit :o

Article

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement