Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Black Swan wrote:
    **But peeks between feathers**

SwanBot has gone very quiet there
    Nudey noccers?

Join in the fun grem

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Nudey noccers? :eek:
    Put on a suit (or skinny dip) and dive in the java pool Grem. Guaranteed to wake you up! :)
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    SwanBot has gone very quiet there
    Shhhhhhhhh Ted, she is hiding behind the Lair couch! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Home sweet home :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Home sweet home :D
    Come join the fun Paws! Del provided a java pool, and after I jumped in, Ted went java skinny dipping, and Grem is thinking about it at the moment... :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,272 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

No caffeine for grem just yet. Nightshift later.

• Advertisement

No caffeine for grem just yet. Nightshift later.
    Swannie and SwanBot have an inflight SwanJavaFuel tanker used between So Cal and Eire, so if you find yourself flying high, but running out of fuel, give us a SHOUT Grem.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Black Swan wrote:
    Come join the fun Paws! Del provided a java pool, and after I jumped in, Ted went java skinny dipping, and Grem is thinking about it at the moment...
    Excellent!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Hey everyone :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,272 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Well Boxers, how's tricks??

**falls in door**

Ahoy hoy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Just saw that Lith. There will be no musical greats alive at the end of 2016

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

2016 - The year of The Reaper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

*falls on lair couch*

hello peeps:)

Careful Caffy, i was lying there

Careful Caffy, i was lying there

needed the rest to?:)

Yep, feel like I am being pulled in 14 different directions for the last few days.

Yep, feel like I am being pulled in 14 different directions for the last few days.

aye same here:o so glad tomorrow is Friday :D

Morning all. Let the caffeine and shenanigans commence!.

Morning all. Let the caffeine and shenanigans commence!.

:eek: , had they stopped?

• Advertisement

:eek: , had they stopped?

Yis were all a bit quiet :P

I like the sound of that grem :D

Can't wait to get my own space back next week, folks are testing my patience today

There's no happy medium there really ATC When are you heading home?.

There's no happy medium there really ATC When are you heading home?.

Yeah that's true I guess, I'll be in Tralee this weekend but hope I'll be getting back Sunday or Monday :)

Ah be grand so, that's no time left til home, especially with the road trip thrown in..

Busy times caffy

It's my first weekend with absolutely nothing planned for about 9 weeks.

I'm on duty tonight, strange set of shifts on way.

Ah be grand so, that's no time left til home, especially with the road trip thrown in..

Yeah hoping the time will fly :) how are you doing?
    Ted_YNWA wrote:
    It's my first weekend with absolutely nothing planned for about 9 weeks.

Nice one ted :)
    Ted_YNWA wrote:
    Busy times caffy

Tell me about it! Got college, my work experience, my presentations, as well as a possible 5k walk for charity, busy times indeed

**Swannie HHHOOOWWWLLLSSS!**

143149dff513b20ded5da88f7c3a8d50.jpg

• Advertisement

Howdy Swannie-san!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement