Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Howdy Swannie-san!

**Swannie-san bows to Grem-san**

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,272 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

All well that side?. I'm in an extra shift at work tonight having forgotten it's a full moon weekend.

• Site Banned Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭XR3i

Black Swan wrote: »
    **Swannie HHHOOOWWWLLLSSS!**

143149dff513b20ded5da88f7c3a8d50.jpg

hey swannie

you know that dancing girl you post every once in a while this is her on a moonlit swing :D

df15e0c0586cf20d1299cab04190d6a2.jpg

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,272 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Very nice pic, also hi XR, how are ya?.

hiya g all quiet thank jupiter

whatcha upta?

• Advertisement

Same here, at work, listening to Plaid (experimental type electronic stuff)

More tea shortly i think.

nice, i was listening to some experimental earlier, on ghostbox fm

good stuff

Ooh *mentally notes ghostbox*

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

All well that side?. I'm in an extra shift at work tonight having forgotten it's a full moon weekend.
    I was a bit premature HOWLING at the full Moon, as it's only a quarter of 5PM Pacific, with clear blue sky, 24 temp, and a couple hours to sunset, but practice makes perfect. :pac:

Nowt like rehearsing Swannie, you'll be in fine fettle later. It's mild for the time of night here at nine degrees (celcius) and dry too. Must check forecast now i think of it..

• Advertisement

I was a bit premature HOWLING at the full Moon, as it's only a quarter of 5PM Pacific, with clear blue sky, 24 temp, and a couple hours to sunset, but practice makes perfect. :pac:

you don't control the moon, the moon controls you :D:D

XR3i wrote: »
    hey swannie

you know that dancing girl you post every once in a while this is her on a moonlit swing :D
    Oooooooooooooooo XR3i I just love to dance to the Moon in the dark of the night! :cool:

Myself and the dust bunnies have rituals... I'll say no more....

you don't control the moon, the moon controls you :D:D
    Maybe you underestimate the Swannie XR3i?

7a2659f94db5db116ab03367afd7fe6c.jpg

Ooh *mentally notes ghostbox*

g it's actually ghostbox radio

radiotuna.com

genre ;electronica

subgenre; experimental

ghostboxradio is the 1 or 2 choice on the list

happy listening :)

Oooooooooooooooo XR3i I just love to dance to the Moon in the dark of the night! :cool:

post that famous dancing gif :) :cool:

Nice one, this pooter is firewalled (not boards and youtube thankfully) so i'll note that for evenings at home..

Myself and the dust bunnies have rituals... I'll say no more....
    Grem's dancing dust bunnies...

4168f375533ee14fb9d4d5be23dfcaa0.jpg

^^^^ Hahahaha funny and creepy, nicely played oh wise one!

post that famous dancing gif :)
    Oh I know the one you are thinking about that I often use, but how about this one XR3i?

Favim.com-18301.jpg

• Advertisement

^^^

yikes she looks like my german teacher

here's one for you swannie

Laying+double+skinned+wall+between+mothers+-+reduced.jpg

Where's that XR?.

^^^

yikes she looks like my german teacher
    Well, Swannie's German is broken and terrible, but I once dated a photographer and he had me leaping about like some Flashdance audition fool. I'd post one here, but then my anonymity would be lost forever on the web.

Well, Swannie's German is broken and terrible, but I once dated a photographer and he had me leaping about like some Flashdance audition fool. I'd post one here, but then my anonymity would be lost forever on the web.

no probs, i can use my imagination :pac:

Did it suddenly get rather warm in here??

no probs, i can use my imagination :pac:
    Did it suddenly get rather warm in here??

The Lair solution for XR3i and Grem and Swannie...

alswater.jpg

Ah now, it's not raining, i'm not going to get voluntarily wet! :eek:

Ah now, it's not raining, i'm not going to get voluntarily wet! :eek:

thats what my german teacher used to say

oh by the way g the pic of the stone wall building is from inis oirr, galway bay :)

• Advertisement

I was thinking it was near me, walked a lot of it over the years. Nice one, i like local history, i'll look into that..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement