Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,272 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Am indeed, left in the thick of it too. Don't seem to have anyone in the other building yet and no info on when they might be available - teamwork wha? :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Am indeed, left in the thick of it too. Don't seem to have anyone in the other building yet and no info on when they might be available - teamwork wha? :mad:

Think of it of having no-one there to annoy you.

You can play your tunes as loud as you want now.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,272 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh have tunes blasting away, sod em all. Tay got now too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

What's that Links, an ode to summer? :P

• Advertisement

New Nocturnal Bloodlust :D

Probably not quite your jam Grem, but there it is anywho.

See now i liked that, musically i could listen to that a lot, but, the vocal styles at times during it drive me soft.. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

New Gojira :D:D

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    New Gojira :D:D

S'alright. I suppose...

:pac:

Links234 wrote: »
    S'alright. I suppose...

:pac:

Tough crowd! :p

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭XR3i

hfd cygnotrons

Howdy XR, all well?.

all well g , just chillin and listen some experimental

whatcha upta

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I think I found where your vowels went XR :P

Tough crowd! :p
    Sarcastic crowd. I really, really like Gojira ;)

Absolutely adoring this currently though:

Definitely need a sarc emoji, I know you like Gojira ;) i'm on 102 out of 154 on my Plaid playlist..

did u get a chance to check out ghost radio g?

No not yet, i'll be working until tuesday morning so it'll probably be then as pooter here is firewalled for some stuff, that included, looks good though..

you can thank me later

there's a station on the same page as ghostbox called "fluid-radio"

also v. good

Links234 wrote: »
    Sarcastic crowd. I really, really like Gojira ;)

Absolutely adoring this currently though:

Some bass and lead guitar work there!

• Advertisement

Some bass and lead guitar work there!

One of my absolute favourite guitarists

Serious talent alright. As usual i'm arsing about the vocals.. Not happy unless i'm complaining i guess :o

Witching hour with added full moon in eire, now where's Swannie for some howling?

Witching hour with added full moon in eire, now where's Swannie for some howling?

there's a UFO flying in over the atlantic, could be swannie

XR3i wrote: »
    there's a UFO flying in over the atlantic, could be swannie

I try to watch out for her on flightradar but she's just too fast..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Heeeeeeellllllllllllloooooooooooo :D

Yo Boxers how the hell is ya?. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Yo Boxers how the hell is ya?. :)
    Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey Grem :D

I am great thank you :D How are you?

hiya stripey long time no see

• Advertisement

Not bad now, slow night but sure what can ya do.. Moon is pretty if you can see it.. Fancy a cuppa?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement