Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Had a great night out :D

I didn't perform but I saw a mixture of writers do their thing and got talking with a few publishers :D we're having a takeaway back at our hotel now

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,272 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Excellent stuff Atc, always good to meet fellow writers etc. Networking big time!. :D What ya get for the takeaway?.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

XR3i wrote: »
    hiya stripey long time no see
    Hiiiiiiii :D How are you?
    Not bad now, slow night but sure what can ya do.. Moon is pretty if you can see it.. Fancy a cuppa?
    Slow night here as well. Days are flying in though, almost the end of April now. :eek: Where has the time gone :eek:

Oooh can't see it from here just yet, maybe soon :) Yeeeeees tea please :D I've run out of tea bags. Horrified isn't the word. Should have seen my face when I discovered. :o
    Had a great night out :D

I didn't perform but I saw a mixture of writers do their thing and got talking with a few publishers :D we're having a takeaway back at our hotel now
    Delighted for you, glad you enjoyed the night hun :) Enjoy that food :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,272 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ran out of teabags? The horror!. Sure i'll brew up no bother..

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I hope you got through it Grem. I always make sure I have a stash here.

• Advertisement

Oh i'm grand Ted, twas Boxers that was out. I've learned not to leave mine in work for the thieving gits to get their claws on.. How are ya?.

Lying in bed plotting a plan for day.. must learn how to get body clock rewired, waking me up earlier everyday.

How's G, the end is nearly in sight

It's probably the sun, no?. Yeah second one just about wrapped up, not too much pain and it looks like it'll be a nice morning.

Could be.

**shakes fist at Sun.**

Need to sort yourself with black out blinds, i swear by them..

• Advertisement

**pencils in on plan for today*

Anything weird or wonderful planned when you clock off later,

I didn't get actual black out blinds, rigged up material, savage.. No plans really, though i will head to the market for the veg there (and perhaps doughnuts)

Excellent stuff Atc, always good to meet fellow writers etc. Networking big time!. What ya get for the takeaway?.

Delighted for you, glad you enjoyed the night hun Enjoy that food

Thanks guys :D we had burger and chips, went down well as hadn't eaten in a few hours (all our buses were delayed). Slept like a log. Think the plan today is shopping and cinema :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh Pacific morning breakfast for a big yummy!

0d9cec7763f7f5c701b32cc5eb9c6323.jpg

Top of the morning Swannie, early afternoon this side of the pond.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Top of the morning Swannie, early afternoon this side of the pond.
    Hey Ted! I really splurged this morning in my locale javahouse, buying a latte rather than my normal tall dark java. Picture me with latte lips and a big grin. :D

Black Swan wrote: »
    Hey Ted! I really splurged this morning in my locale javahouse, buying a latte rather than my normal tall dark java. Picture me with latte lips and a big grin. :D

Pics or it never happened :p

Pics or it never happened :p

224998263_5b2af798e9_m.jpg

CommentPhotos.com_1405448469.jpg

Methinks that we both like to play Ted! :p

• Advertisement

Methinks that we both like to play Ted! :p

Maybe it is the java causing us to take a walk on the wild side.

Maybe it is the java causing us to take a walk on the wild side.
    I would rather be WILD than in captivity Ted! (at least for now) :D

I would rather be WILD than in captivity Ted! (at least for now) :D

Is anyone able to tame you?

Would be a tough battle, or would bags & bags of magic beans do it.

Is anyone able to tame you?

Would be a tough battle, or would bags & bags of magic beans do it.
    Magic beans keep me WIRED WILD Ted, so a vino alternative might be cause to mellow, or sipping cool bier suds at day's end. :p

Sounds like Swannie is already in a mischievous mood there

Heyo all :)

Sounds like Swannie is already in a mischievous mood there
    Ted must be psychic! :D

Heyo all :)
    Oh oh, ATC arrives when Swannie has been lazy on Saturday having not written 1-page yet. :o

Off to hunt food. Chat later. Bye! :D

• Advertisement

Heyo all

Hello caffy, are you back home after your adventures?
    Black Swan wrote:
    Ted must be psychic!

I'm the opposite to Jon Snow...

I know everything

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement