Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Well if it did, it would go in circles & never get anywhere.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,274 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Well if it did, it would go in circles & never get anywhere.

Whoa, that's deep man, way deep..

Whoa, that's deep man, way deep..

It must be this brand of tea you gave me.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,274 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

It's called philosophtea :pac:

Boom Boom !

• Advertisement

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Boom Boom !

Why thankyouverymush :pac: I'm here all week :p

Why thankyouverymush :pac: I'm here all week :p

I know, we can't seem to get rid of you..

:P

Haha that reminds me of a saying an old neighbour of mine had about people who don't know when to feck off. Put your tea/food down now - s/he's like waxy hensh1te

Still here Ted mon! :P Anyone around, tumbleweed doesn't describe traffic today

Jaysus, place was quiet.

Would have popped in earlier if I knew you only had dust bunnies to talk to.

How's Gremmerz, end in sight there now

• Advertisement

Aye, half an hour, grand job. Few pints later too. How's your good self?.

Trying to find motivation here.

May make some tea.

Is there many early houses there to get a pint or ten?

Tea is served Ted! Yeah there's two i believe but i'm heading for a few later with gf.. How's your day looking?

Ah ok, thought you were going straight away.

Here's hoping it will be a handy day.

Nah doubt i'd be in good books later!

Aye, probably.

Still something to look forward to.

Yup indeed.. Messy roster this week to taking the good where i can find it.. Hope your day is handy.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

I just love dragons! Any dragon lovers about? :D

Dragon lovers.. Hmm, let me think. Hmm. :p

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Then again Grem, you might not like it when I play the old Dragon Age games, or worse Skyrim? :o

• Advertisement

If i knew anything about games! Haven't seen game of thrones either, but I'll always have my tattoos!

If i knew anything about games! Haven't seen game of thrones either, but I'll always have my tattoos!
    Saw the 1st season GOT and you would have loved the 3 baby dragons that hatched.

Need a bit of shut-eye before my alarm goes off for work in a few hours. Sweet dragon dreams Grem. :D

I will eventually watch it.. Sleep well oh dark one ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

I remember the good old days of Advanced Dungeons & Dragons Role play.
    ahhhh those were the days

cgh wrote: »
    I remember the good old days of Advanced Dungeons & Dragons Role play.
    ahhhh those were the days

Morning to ya, all well?.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

yeah all good apart from been Tuesday.

Im still wrecked after the weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Morning :)

Appointment cancelled thanks to a fcuk up with the useless doctor. Oh Good Jesus alive.

Couldn't sleep with worry over this appointment, so got up early and then rang them to confirm everything (I've a thing with confirming appointments on the day, even if I've confirmed them before) and lo and behold, no, apparently I didn't send back the confirmation form/letter so my apt was cancelled.

The reason? They never sent it fcuking out to me. Clever gobshítes.

They'll send me a new letter they said, won't have an apt for a few fcuking weeks now. Just fcuking great.

/grumpy and annoyed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Heyo all

Busy day here, college and presentation, nerves are starting already..

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I really hate when the family gets together, cause it invariably means sitting around for three shagging hours talking about inane crap.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement