Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,274 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Nowt wrong with that though ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Just point me in the direction of a mug & pour.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,274 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

And biccies, need biccies

Just after having some of these from Aldi. Serious taste of more off them.

294325.jpg?v=5

Been meaning to try them, look seriously yummy.

• Advertisement

Been meaning to try them, look seriously yummy.

You need self control not to finish the whole packet in one sitting.

I think it is that time of day to go Dragon Clicking

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Evening folks :)
    Tea anyone?. Tis freezing in work so i think i'll be making a few mugs tonight :(
    Freezing here too. I've tea in front of me. Need it after today. Good Jesus. :(

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    You need self control not to finish the whole packet in one sitting.

Hah screwed there so, i'm a feckin pig. :pac:

Howdy Boxers, how are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Hah screwed there so, i'm a feckin pig. :pac:

Howdy Boxers, how are you?
    Heya, up and down today, had my second last week of WRAP and it was difficult, doing the crisis plans, triggers etc. Found that difficult as it brought back all the feelings, emotions etc. of some incredibly difficult times for me. Apart from that, it was grand.

How are you?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

evening peeps :)

Oh Boxers, been there before, it's very difficult to bring up stuff you had specifically buried.. Hugs to you.

just registered for the 5k walk for Darkness into light in Tipp:D

I'm hoping to do that walk to Atc. Missed it last year..

I'm hoping to do that walk to Atc. Missed it last year..

oh thats cool:) you done it before?

oh thats cool:) you done it before?

Yeah a few times but was out of the country last year.. Should be off for it this year..

Yeah a few times but was out of the country last year.. Should be off for it this year..

nice one :) hope it goes well. will be my first:)

Hope i'm ok for it, having difficulty moving some days..

Hope i'm ok for it, having difficulty moving some days..

fingers crossed:)

not the greatest fan of walking but its for a good cause. You working tonight?

seems to be the two of us here..

Yeah, messy roster this week, don't know what i'm doing at all.

• Advertisement

Yeah, messy roster this week, don't know what i'm doing at all.

ouch, hope it goes ok:)

Arra it'll be grand ;)

Tumbleweed much....

**Grabs pitchfork & starts chasing tumbleweeds to the sound of Benny Hill**

You're energetic this morning Ted :P

Can't be having this place overrun with tumbleweeds.

Won't some think of the Chil Dust Bunnies.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Can't be having this place overrun with tumbleweeds.

Won't some think of the Chil Dust Bunnies.

:pac: Hoping for another handy day? Hour and a half to go here.. Going to try and stay up for a march protesting the funding cuts for mental health.. Then five hours sleep and back up again. I don't know how i put up with myself!.

What's a handy day??

Cuts to Mental Health are across the board.. Disgraceful, less & less services to those that badly need it.

Oh i thought you said yesterday might be a handy one. Could be a brainfart of course..

• Advertisement

Think I was hoping for one. Meetings after meetings with nowt major gained.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement