Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,275 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Think I was hoping for one. Meetings after meetings with nowt major gained.

Ugh, hate that, another reason i like nightshift, i just sign off on email minutes of these meetings..

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Aye, & not dealing with loads of idiots anothr plus.

Shame our timelines & deadlines wouldn't suit a night shift.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,275 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh well, such is life, cuppa?

Be rude not too.

It's either a feast or a famine with posters in here.

It was all glitchy last night for a while so that probably sent a few people packing early.

*Slides giant cuppa over to Ted*

• Advertisement

Bit glitchy for me here too

Seem to be having awful luck (i guess) with changeover and stuff. I find it a bit frustrating but some of the comments floating about are a bit out of proportion anger wise i think. Thank fcuk for my newly acquired more calm approach to things.. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Today is my Friday :D

Hey Paws,

Tomorrow is my Friday :P

Next Monday night is my friday :(

• Advertisement

Ted_YNWA wrote:
    Hey Paws,
    Hello :)
    Next Monday night is my friday
    Hugs for Grem

Feckin back pain at me, cold is setting it off no doubt.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Feck it. Applied for a job, didn't even get an interview :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Angron wrote: »
    Feck it. Applied for a job, didn't even get an interview :(
    Hi Angron. It seems that several of us are out looking for a job. I got lucky and got an offer, so I'll still have a roof over my head and tacos on Tuesdays.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Yeah, I'm just bummed out because I get on well with the staff that's in the place.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Yeah, I'm just bummed out because I get on well with the staff that's in the place.
    Oh I see the reason for your disappointment Angron. I would be too, especially an opportunity to work in a friendly environment.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,941 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Swannie sent me here. Not sure what the craic is.

Anyway, I know how it feels to leave a team of lovely people. It stinks. Although I just found out that my former line manager who I got on well with may have deliberately sundered a PhD interview I had last December.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

Ah sure we're all great here.

If that's what happened, that's a phenomenally sh*te thing for them to do.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,941 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

I'll never really know. Apparently the place has somewhat gone to pot. She's had a complaint from another member of staff apparently and has changed a lot. Sad and disappointing. It was one of my best interviews.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Oh look, a new person. Welcome!

Kinda feel like I haven't posted here in a while even though I have, it's just been a bit quiet.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

I'll never really know. Apparently the place has somewhat gone to pot. She's had a complaint from another member of staff apparently and has changed a lot. Sad and disappointing. It was one of my best interviews.

There's nothing worse than when things change like that. :(

Kinda feel like I haven't posted here in a while even though I have, it's just been a bit quiet.

Similar here.

There's nothing worse than when things change like that. :(
    I know. A shame. It was an extremely pleasant place to work when I was there albeit as a glorified lab cleaner.

I know. A shame. It was an extremely pleasant place to work when I was there albeit as a glorified lab cleaner.

I could write that exact sentence about my current place at times!

Welcome to the thread by the way! It's a great spot here. :)

Cheers! Taltos mentioned the forum to me many moons ago. Never really got it. That should soon change.

Cheers! Taltos mentioned the forum to me many moons ago. Never really got it. That should soon change.

I see you said Swannie said to pop in. She's a smart one, her! :)

Indeed she is!

Indeed she is!

Her little sidekick Swanbot is a troublemaker though! :D

Tell me more!

• Advertisement

Tell me more!

It's not my place to. You'll see what I mean if you stick around! ;):D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement