Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Oh it's a Bank Holiday weekend :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Hey ATC, how's things?

:D

all good here thanks:) just had dinner, gonna watch a movie and write for the evening methinks. And you?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

all good here thanks just had dinner, gonna watch a movie and write for the evening methinks. And you?
    Sounds good. How's the writing going?

I'm good. I'm heading out with my housemates tonight :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I bow to your superior integrity & knowledge.

Despite being a man of great expectation, I expect none of my friends to bow before me. Arise, Ted. Stand tall. :)
    Feeling miserable so might treat myself to strawberry milk.. Ooh or a crunchie since it's Friday..

*hugs*

Treat yourself, pet. You more than deserve it. x

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,276 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ugh friday traffic plus bank holiday. Fcuk..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Sounds good. How's the writing going?

I'm good. I'm heading out with my housemates tonight :)

thanks:) it's been all work and no play here during the week (between college, work experience and presentation) so that kinda got neglected :o hoping to do some this weekend now that I'm not running around like a mad thing!

good stuff:) hope you enjoy yourself

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

thanks it's been all work and no play here during the week (between college, work experience and presentation) so that kinda got neglected hoping to do some this weekend now that I'm not running around like a mad thing!

good stuff hope you enjoy yourself
    Wow you've been a busy woman!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,276 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Grumble grumble come on bus!

• Site Banned Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭XR3i

hfd pals

it is till friday, isn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Yep & it is a long weekend for most of the Noccers too.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭XR3i

i would go out tonight, but i haven't got a thing to wear

Howdy Xr, all well?.

Long weekend what?? As feckin if!.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I would go out, but I couldn't be bothered. Too comfy & lazy

Passing through town earlier i wouldn't go out either, it was mental..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

RUN for your lives Lairians, as here comes Swannie and SwanBot! :eek:

valkyries.jpg

Woo Swannie, how are ya?.

Is that our Valkyrie?! ;)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Woo Swannie, how are ya?.
    Just grand thanks Grem, and how bout you?

All ok here, heading to canteen, java?.

• Advertisement

You need to play the classical Ride music for the full effect, or if you are brave, play the Ride from Apocalypse Now. :eek:

Black Swan wrote: »
    You need to play the classical Ride music for the full effect, or if you are brave, play the Ride from Apocalypse Now. :eek:

*humes the tune* :D

Being the temp boss for my research team, I called a popular offsite javahouse meeting Friday afternoon, and we just finished moments ago. So if I seem a bit more WIRED than usual, it's because someone bought me a java grande. :eek:

Could I trouble you for a bottle of Orchard Thief? :angel:

Oh yes i had forgotten that!. I may be a bit more groggy than usual though..

Of course Hugo, ice?

Oh yes i had forgotten that!. I may be a bit more groggy than usual though..

Of course Hugo, ice?
    If y'all can spare some. Thank ya kindly! *tips cowboy hat*

Of course, it's fresh too, none of that frozen nonsense!.

Of course, it's fresh too, none of that frozen nonsense!.

That was genuinely witty! :D

**SwanBot grabs Hugo's cowboy hat and jumps-up-and-down on it!**

Oh, I forgot to mention Hugo, that SwanBot doesn't like anything that might be from Texas.

• Advertisement

Black Swan wrote: »
    **SwanBot grabs Hugo's cowboy hat and jumps-up-and-down on it!**

Oh, I forgot to mention Hugo, that SwanBot doesn't like anything that might be from Texas.

:O

All SwanBot had to do was tell me! *runs off bawling*

:D:D:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement