Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,276 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

That's ok Hugo, you can have my leather sheep-shearer's hat instead, very stylish ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

That's ok Hugo, you can have my leather sheep-shearer's hat instead, very stylish ;)

I know we're just talking wittily on here, but yes, I want it.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

**Swannie fedespressos Hugo an old fashioned but very stylish top hat to replace the cowboy hat SwanBot destroyed**

victorian-top-hat.jpg

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,276 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

It's bloody nice but i never get to wear it.. Actually, if it fitted you i could send it..

Black Swan wrote: »
    **Swannie fedespressos Hugo an old fashioned but very stylish top hat to replace the cowboy hat SwanBot destroyed**

victorian-top-hat.jpg

Too kind! :)

I wasn't really bawling though, honest! :D
    It's bloody nice but i never get to wear it.. Actually, if it fitted you i could send it..

I couldn't possibly take it from ya. You should treat yourself to more hat time. :)

I'd actually love a nice paddy cap.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Send it filled with magic beans Grem. :D

I'd love one of those too Hugo, but i mostly wear beanies for outside work, me wee ears get cold :o

I have a very large head. XL hats never fit me.

Pfft to labels, spotted somewhere during the week that some woman who was a european size fourteen referred to as plus size :mad:

Gremlinertia;99561593
    Pfft to labels, spotted somewhere during the week that some woman who was a european size fourteen referred to as plus size :mad:

But XL size hats often give me pounding headaches! hahaah

Size 14 is sexy as hell.

• Advertisement

**Swannie fedespressos wool hat with ear flaps to Grem**

8800959201310.jpg

Beanies are the way to go so

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

heyo all :)

Beanies are the way to go so

I bet I got a hat you cannot resist Grem!

il_570xN.204731237.jpg

Swannie, you redeemed yourself quickly there, hats with earflaps look dopey on me but i WANT that dragon one *drool*

Howdy again Atc

heyo all :)
    Hey ATC, how's the writing going? I've been a bit lazy and have not gotten my 1-page in the last couple days (hides behind Lair couch embarrassed). :o

Swannie, you redeemed yourself quickly there, hats with earflaps look dopey on me but i WANT that dragon one *drool*

Howdy again Atc

When's your birthday? We'll all chip in for ya! :)

Welcome back, Caffy!

Feck it's like ten months away

Methinks the dragon hat is really cool, and would be fun to wear in my javahouse every now and then. Maybe I'll get one? What a conversation piece, especially for us Skyrim gamers. :cool:

Swannie i have a feeling i'm going to grow more eccentric as the years go by, i need this in the collection of odd personal paraphenalia

• Advertisement

Feck it's like ten months away
    It's mine at the end of June. I'll more than gladly offer the day to you instead! :)

Swannie i have a feeling i'm going to grow more eccentric as the years go by, i need this in the collection of odd personal paraphenalia
    Eccentric is grand Grem, making you a more fun person to chat with! :cool:

It's mine at the end of June. I'll more than gladly offer the day to you instead! :)
    **SwanBot marks on calendar for Eire high altitude bombing mission**

Methinks the dragon hat is really cool, and would be fun to wear in my javahouse every now and then. Maybe I'll get one? What a conversation piece, especially for us Skyrim gamers. :cool:

Skyrim is the bee's knees! :)

**SwanBot marks on calendar for Eire high altitude bombing mission**

Oh my!

Talking with me can end up in bizarre places, think it must be near a new moon, feeling spacey.

Ooh *marks calendar for Hugo*

Talking with me can end up in bizarre places, think it must be near a new moon, feeling spacey.

Ooh *marks calendar for Hugo*

Bizarre is good!

*whispers date in Grem's ear*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

When's your birthday? We'll all chip in for ya! :)

Welcome back, Caffy!

Howdy again Atc

thanks guys:) having a good evening?

Hey ATC, how's the writing going? I've been a bit lazy and have not gotten my 1-page in the last couple days (hides behind Lair couch embarrassed). :o

kinda like yourself:o due to being busy (also hides behind lair couch)

Skyrim is the bee's knees! :)
    I don't like the online, newer Skyrim, and will probably start a new "old" Skyrim PC game sometime this weekend, probably tonight after drinking way, way too much java at our Friday afternoon meeting. :eek:

• Advertisement

kinda like yourself:o due to being busy (also hides behind lair couch)
    You are our Lair writer role model ATC, especially with that impressive 70K words!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement