Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Black Swan wrote: »
    Skyrim is the bee's knees! :)
    I don't like the online, newer Skyrim, and will probably start a new "old" Skyrim PC game sometime this weekend, probably tonight after drinking way, way too much java at our Friday afternoon meeting. :eek:

I didn't bother with that one.

I hope the next "proper" Elder Scrolls game has all the good stuff from Fallout 4. :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

I hope the next "proper" Elder Scrolls game has all the good stuff from Fallout 4. :)
    I've heard rumours about VI, but it will probably be online too, which I will probably sneeze at!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I doubt it. ESO was a pretty big failure, I can't imagine they'd try online again in a hurry.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,276 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Computer games are still lost on me :o

Black Swan wrote: »

I've heard rumours about VI, but it will probably be online too, which I will probably sneeze at!

Say it ain't so, Bella! :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Computer games are still lost on me :o
    I guess you're just not one of the cool kids :cool:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,276 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Angron wrote: »

It's too late for me, run, save yourselves!.

Angron wrote: »

It's too late for me, run, save yourselves!.

I've never ran anywhere in my life! :cool:

Fine, hop on your penny farthing and cycle off so :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,544 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

You didnt miss anything, i played it once 2yrs ago and never turned it on again :D

• Advertisement

Fine, hop on your penny farthing and cycle off so :p

Cold as ice! :D

Doubt i could fit gaming into my already packed reading and listening to music time..

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

And she's willing to sacrifice :pac:

Cold as ice! :D

I am very proud indeed :D

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    And she's willing to sacrifice :pac:

You were warned recently!

What is this, a Galway gang up?! :D

Nah it's a pair of noccers

*gets coat*

Nah it's a pair of noccers

*gets coat*

Put that coat back! :D

I have such a smug face on me after dropping that bad puncoon. Glad i have my own office!.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Black Swan wrote:
    You are our Lair writer role model ATC, especially with that impressive 70K words!

Thanks black swan :)

I have such a smug face on me after dropping that bad puncoon. Glad i have my own office!.

Your royal smugness :P :D

• Advertisement

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Your royal smugness :P :D

You'd slap me if you could see me!.

You'd slap me if you could see me!.

No, I'd try and out smug you :P

Haha now i want to know how to play that game

Well I'm taller, hence more smug :P

Weather's nicer up here :D

So if you stick your nose up at something it's obviously going to be higher than mine so more significant?

What?! Can't hear you up hear due to smugness going through the roof :P

Do you just put clouds on sticks to clean your ears with??

Maybe..

About the only thing i could think of that i haven't heard used endlessly for tall people.. :o

• Advertisement

I've pretty much heard all the jokes for tall people, they tend to wear off quickly...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement