Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,544 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I smell burning underwear :D

:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

:o

Thanks for taking the blame for that, Seph. :o

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,276 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hahahaha funny fcukers

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,544 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Thanks for taking the blame for that, Seph. :o

Wheres the brown paper envelope you promised me :D?

Wheres the brown paper envelope you promised me :D?

Right here.

• Advertisement

Hahahaha funny fcukers

We learned from the best. *motions towards Grem*

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,276 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Handy, just wants an envelope?. Sweet deal :)

Handy, just wants an envelope?. Sweet deal :)

Well with lots of notes in it :pac:

There was no mention of that!. Gadzooks, you want payment and office supplies?? :eek:

There was no mention of that!. Gadzooks, you want payment and office supplies?? :eek:

Hmmmm... ok deal :eek: :D

• Advertisement

Fine i'll throw in a pack of sticky notes. Wait how did i end up negotiating, oh fiddlesticks

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Confirmed, Seph's a kleptomaniac :pac:

Dammit Grem!

Jaysis, targeted advertising on uuutoob just suggested funeral services :eek: :pac:

And now i understand why, i killed the thread!. Boom!.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Just a brief hello and nai nai ;)

Hibye Links :)

And now i understand why, i killed the thread!. Boom!.

Not at all!

Hi Links

Well it did give me material for a lame joke so all is well..

Gonna turn in. Nighty night y'all

• Advertisement

Night night good sir.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Any envelopes left?

I saw the whole thing

What, through your eyelids Ted? :p

The shadows have eyes.

The hills have eyes.... << >>

I am in the hills too

Funniest movie i saw in some time that..

Can't remember it.

Could be a possibility for later then.

Any plans for the day Grem

Nope, sleep soon, work later.

• Advertisement

Heads up, lads. Some handsome bastard set up our very own interview thread in the Noc forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement