Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭XR3i

hi noccers

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Howdy XR, how are ya?.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Oh yes! :D

:D
    XR3i wrote: »
    hi noccers

Gutentag!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ah radiohead, hope the signs of a new album happening are true..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    No, no, you're doing it wrong :P

Dont mind this troublemaker :D

• Advertisement

Dont mind this troublemaker :D

He was talking **** about Diamond Dave earlier too!

Out comes Hugo from the blue corner waving his wooden spoon menacingly, ladies and gentlemen welcome to nocturnmania :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Out comes Hugo from the blue corner waving his wooden spoon menacingly, ladies and gentlemen welcome to nocturnmania :D

*sephs walks wearing a mexican wrestling mask*

Let the games begin!

I will be the vince mcmahon of this league muahahahahaha

• Advertisement

*grabs the mircophone outta grems hands*

Young 93, get out and face me now ! :mad:

Oh it's on!. *important strut about in very tight collared shirt*

Oh it's on!. *important strut about in very tight collared shirt*

wrestling-gif-3.gif

Only difference is i'd never need brown trousers :D

Only difference is i'd never need brown trousers :D

Yeah, that's so last year.

Hahahahaha i'll give you That Hugo mon!

Hahahahaha i'll give you That Hugo mon!

I'm wearing brown pants lately. :(

Aww Hugo you know i was only joking mon.

Ive a feeling hugo mon was pulling your chops :D

i could be wrong :o

Since when did pulling chops become a thing, thought it was busting chops and pulling legs :confused:

• Advertisement

Since when did pulling chops become a thing, thought it was busting chops and pulling legs :confused:

You'll have to ask hugo.mon that now :D

Even more confused now :p

I was only joshing ya! :D

I do have brown pants though. They're sorta like combats so the usual fashion faux pas shouldn't apply. :cool:

You'll have to ask hugo.mon that now :D

I'd go with busting chops, but pulling them has a nice ring to it! :D

I was only joshing ya! :D

I do have brown pants though. They're sorta like combats so the usual fashion faux pas shouldn't apply. :cool:

Seeeee gremmy....i told ya he was only pulling your chops :p:D

Well looks like i just got tag teamed, how cruel the mistress of fate is!. *dramatic stomp*

Well looks like i just got tag teamed, how cruel the mistress of fate is!. *dramatic stomp*

A cruel mistress indeed! :D

Not sharing dinner now *cat bum mouth of disapproval*

Not sharing dinner now *cat bum mouth of disapproval*

Watcha having?

• Advertisement

Roast chicken, stuffing and spuds

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement