Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,548 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Angron wrote: »
    Huge pain in the neck today, can't turn my head to the side without a sharp pain up my neck.

Could be a trapped nerve, if it doesnt let up go to the doctor if you can.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I think I probably just slept awkwardly, so hopefully it'll ease off as the day goes on.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,219 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Yo. Awake?

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

**waves**

Hi fathom

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,219 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    **waves** Hi fathom
    Yo Ted. You good?

• Advertisement

After slipping into bed here. Bit more browsing the interwebz ,& then turn in.

Hows all in Cali

After slipping into bed here. Bit more browsing the interwebz ,& then turn in. Hows all in Cali
    It's good. Ireland?

Pesky sun is making an appearance. Time to relocate to the shadows

Pesky sun is making an appearance. Time to relocate to the shadows
    Sun? Now? Not Ireland. Where Ted?

Not now. But mini heat wave due in over weekend..
    Head towards bewitching hour here

• Advertisement

Not now. But mini heat wave due in over weekend.. Head towards bewitching hour here
    Right. Pacific rain. Drip. Drip. I'm wet :D

Don't be dripping all over the liar.

Take off them wet clothes :D

Don't be dripping all over the liar. Take off them wet clothes :D
    In your dreams :D

Fathom wrote:
    In your dreams

It will be interesting ones with this chat just before sleep.

It will be interesting ones with this chat just before sleep.
    You're bad! :P

Fathom wrote:
    You're bad!

**practises innocent face**

**practises innocent face**
    Sure :D You tall?

Got appointment. Laters

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

I AM THE NIGHT!

1aeba46f5f2851f4c7c647d598e051c0.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Hello.

• Advertisement

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Hello.
    Hey Mozz, how are things?

Not too bad now m'dear! Passing through but said I'd pop in and see what tha sca was :P How's all with you?

Not too bad now m'dear! Passing through but said I'd pop in and see what tha sca was :P How's all with you?
    All good, recovering from silliness and discovered a new weird show on Netflix.
    Are you about for long or doing a driveby?

All good, recovering from silliness and discovered a new weird show on Netflix.
    Are you about for long or doing a driveby?

Oooh what show? Any good?

Finished series 2 of Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt or whatever way you spell it. Such a silly show but I loves it :D Currently watching episodes of Gordon Ramsays Kitchen Nightmares. :pac: It motivates me :pac:

I am just doing a drive by. I am wrecked tired from work. Tomorrow is my only day off and then I am back on Saturday again :( Long ass hours. Need to win the lotto, pronto :pac:

Oooh what show? Any good?

Finished series 2 of Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt or whatever way you spell it. Such a silly show but I loves it :D Currently watching episodes of Gordon Ramsays Kitchen Nightmares. :pac: It motivates me :pac:

I am just doing a drive by. I am wrecked tired from work. Tomorrow is my only day off and then I am back on Saturday again :( Long ass hours. Need to win the lotto, pronto :pac:
    It's called IZombie.
    A woman gets turned into a zombie and gets a job at a mortuary to eat brains on the sly but discovers that she gets flashes of the persons memories and their personality traits and skills.
    It's a dark comedy of sorts, episode one is terrible but I got into it after that.

I've seen a few of his shows very shouty person altogether. Nice food though.

No hassle Mozz enjoy your sleep, your day off and your weekend.
    Best of luck with the lotto, I can't wait to see where you take me if you win. :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,548 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi pals

Im playing fallout 4

It's called IZombie.
    A woman gets turned into a zombie and gets a job at a mortuary to eat brains on the sly but discovers that she gets flashes of the persons memories and their personality traits and skills.
    It's a dark comedy of sorts, episode one is terrible but I got into it after that.

I've seen a few of his shoes very shouty person altogether. Nice food though.

No hassle Mozz enjoy your sleep, your day off and your weekend.
    Best of luck with the lotto, I can't wait to see where you take me if you win. :D

Sounds interesting I might give it a watch.

I love Gordon Ramsay. I agree he's a shouty bastid but to be fair to him when you see the nit wits he has to help you really can't blame the man :pac:

I know one chef who actually screams at her co workers. I had the displeasure of working with her one day. Told her before I started the shift if she so much as breathed near me I'd boot her across the kitchen.

Thankfully she heeded my words and didn't utter a sound to me (I gave her no reason to either) but the poor kitchen porter and a commis chef got the brunt of her wrath as did some waiting staff. I know people **** up but that level of noise out of someone is uncalled for.

Hi pals

Im playing fallout 4
    Oh how is it going so far Seph?
    Sounds interesting I might give it a watch.

I love Gordon Ramsay. I agree he's a shouty bastid but to be fair to him when you see the nit wits he has to help you really can't blame the man :pac:

I know one chef who actually screams at her co workers. I had the displeasure of working with her one day. Told her before I started the shift if she so much as breathed near me I'd boot her across the kitchen.

Thankfully she heeded my words and didn't utter a sound to me (I gave her no reason to either) but the poor kitchen porter and a commis chef got the brunt of her wrath as did some waiting staff. I know people **** up but that level of noise out of someone is uncalled for.
    It gets good if you can stick the first episode.

Yeah I'd say a lot of it is put on for the cameras too.
    Though the times he actually goes red in the face are pretty genuine I imagine.

Hahaha that's the right job for her! :D Go Mozz!
    I think it's the stress of the job that makes some chefs lash out at the people around them.
    A very good friend of mine is one of the nicest people you could meet.
    When he isn't in a kitchen at least.

Near enough to the end i think aaron..

Hows aaron and mozzie?

• Advertisement

Near enough to the end i think aaron..

Hows aaron and mozzie?
    Ah not looking forward to it?

I'm flying it now can't complain at all at all.
    I fear dear Mozz may have descended to the land of nod.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement