Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,219 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

All good! If you need any recommendations of things to look up, let me know! :D
    Films. Sudden happenings. Surprise! Gothic hue. Dark. Mysterious. I'm good. You?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

For general urban legends, nothing is scarier that the Native American Skinwalkers. :eek:

There's a lot of that stuff on Reddit. Some of it is true story, others are fictionally written (but just as scary!).

One of my favourite movies is a UK one called Kill List. Not your typical scary movie but good if you stick with it.
    I also like some of the so called found footage ones like The Last Exorcism.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,219 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

For general urban legends, nothing is scarier that the Native American Skinwalkers. :eek: There's a lot of that stuff on Reddit. Some of it is true story, others are fictionally written (but just as scary!). One of my favourite movies is a UK one called Kill List. Not your typical scary movie but good if you stick with it. I also like some of the so called found footage ones like The Last Exorcism.
    Try them I will :eek:

Fathom wrote: »
    Try them I will :eek:

Yay! :)

Adore spookies! :eek: :D

• Advertisement

Laters

The Haunting in Connecticut is good too.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Still stirring I see Comrade Stiglitz :D

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Still stirring I see Comrade Stiglitz :D

I wasn't!

But now that you're here... :D

Fathom wrote: »
    Laters

Take care Fathom!

• Advertisement

I wasn't!

But now that you're here... :D

Oh would you look at the clock, it's stirring time :D

Oh would you look at the clock, it's stirring time :D

Stop! Stirring time!

All hail the master stirrers :D

All hail the master stirrers :D

Hail, brother!

*nods in agreement*

*nods in agreement*

Bejaysus, never thought I'd witness that!

First time for everything :P

Suddenly life has new meaning to meeee...

Don't get your hopes up too high, I just might dash them :P

Don't get your hopes up too high, I just might dash them :P

Dash them like explosive curry poop does to a porcelain throne

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭XR3i

beeep beep

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

XR3i wrote: »
    beeep beep

Roadrunner_looney_tunes.png

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Happy hopeful sunny Saturday Afternoon to you all! :cool: :cool: :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

howdy all:)

having a good day today, had my next presentation in Kilkenny today and it went brilliantly :D could hear a pin drop in the room! At the end of it, a woman approached me and if I asked if I would like to help out tutors and people with AS in a training centre, in Tipperary. Not sure what to think at the moment, bit in shock :eek::D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Hey folks :)

Congrats ATC, delighted things are going your way, you deserve it with all your hard work :)<3 xx

howdy all:)

having a good day today, had my next presentation in Kilkenny today and it went brilliantly :D could hear a pin drop in the room! At the end of it, a woman approached me and if I asked if I would like to help out tutors and people with AS in a training centre, in Tipperary. Not sure what to think at the moment, bit in shock :eek::D

Way to go, Caffy! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Awww that's brilliant ATC! You must be great at giving Presentations by now!! Did 1 or 2 here n' there in College. Great experience though.

Anyone up to anything nice 4 the weekend?

ATC you have just reminded me that I have a few Cans of Minerals in my Fridge! :D Think a nice cold Can of Coke later sounds yummy. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

hey folks, watching a few fillums on Netflix here.

Well done there caffy

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    hey folks, watching a few fillums on Netflix here.

Well done there caffy

Can't bate the fillums!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Can't bate the fillums!

Any wild Saturday Shenanigans in Hugoland?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement