Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

I'll have the granny light a candle for ya Stripes :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,253 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Work stops play for grem, back now though..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I'll have the granny light a candle for ya Stripes :)
    :D Thanks Lith :p
    Work stops play for grem, back now though..
    How's it going in work tonight? Busy?

I'm hungry but don't know what I want........I want a chicken wrap but have no chicken out, could defrost a fillet though and have it within the hour.....

Ah After Hours has some genius threads from time to time :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,253 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Work was busy for a bit there. Think I'll have some weetabix in a while. What thread are you on Lith?.

• Advertisement

Work was busy for a bit there. Think I'll have some weetabix in a while. What thread are you on Lith?.

The Dick pics thread, some hilarious posts/some serious

Oh hadn't touched that thread, so to speak. Perhaps later. Tay! Cuppa?

Be ready to laugh :D.. I will pass on the tae, trying to ease up on it before sleep, doesn't seem to be working though...

Oh yeah I keep forgetting how much caffeine is in it and offering it all round like some drug dealing Mrs Doyle

Ah After Hours has some genius threads from time to time :D
    The Dick pics thread, some hilarious posts/some serious
    I absolutely love that thread. I haven't closed it all evening. My F5 button is worn out from it. :D
    Oh hadn't touched that thread, so to speak. Perhaps later. Tay! Cuppa?
    Teaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa please :D

Have the chicken defrosting for a wrap. Jaysus I am starving, this bout of dep/anx has my appetite/body clock fcuked up.

• Advertisement

Schtop I'm all over the shop Boxers.. Weetabix binge today. Yesterday carrots and broccoli, binges of things.. Anyhoo here's the tay ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

We all make mistakes, try not to dwell.
    Mistakes are a part of life, if you learn from said mistakes, better you become..

*Throws away Fortune Cookie*
    *hugs* Hope you are okay, sleeping in was prob your bodies way of telling you you needed the rest maybe?

I've no feckin spuds for dinner so have to those horrid frozen wedgies with my steak.

I like frozen wedgies, but not with steak, and its rare I eat them.

:(

sry got distracted reading my book

thanks guys, was bit annoyed as I've been doing well but recently my attendance was gone down, mostly from illness, appointments and lack of sleep. Kinda dreading my tutors reaction if I'm honest.. but anyway, today's a new day :)

that's true boxers, was around 4am before I got sleep last night

It's just a bump in the road Atc, you'll be fine..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,258 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

It's just a bump in the road Atc, you'll be fine..
    Oops, forgot to put a sign in the road to the Lair! :eek:

Bumps-Ahead-sign-250.jpg

Hey Swan :D
    Schtop I'm all over the shop Boxers.. Weetabix binge today. Yesterday carrots and broccoli, binges of things.. Anyhoo here's the tay ;)
    Cheers for the tay :) I haven't had weetabix in years. My granny used to eat them dry with just butter and marmalade smothered all over them. It put me off them entirely.
    sry got distracted reading my book

thanks guys, was bit annoyed as I've been doing well but recently my attendance was gone down, mostly from illness, appointments and lack of sleep. Kinda dreading my tutors reaction if I'm honest.. but anyway, today's a new day :)

that's true boxers, was around 4am before I got sleep last night
    *hugs* I'm sure you'll be okay if you explain, but its easy for me to say that.

4am?!?! No wonder you slept in in, your body was probably wrecked and needed some serious rest.

I didn't have them in a long time then I realised they are great for work..

Oh hi Swannie :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,258 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hey Swan :D
    Oh hi Swannie :)
    Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Boxers and Grem! Unfortunately this is an Aloha WAVE to ye both, as it's my turn to cook. That's a BIG "Hi" and a "chat soon" from me to you both.

Later Swannie enjoy grub..

Coffee bell has sounded woo happy Friday to me..

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Coffee bell has sounded woo happy Friday to me..

Turn that bell down; some of am us were trying to sleep :(

• Advertisement

Oops didn't see you on the couch there. Oops, as you were..

No point trying to go back to sleep now.

Any plans for your 'weekend'

Cleaning and rest, doing five shifts and more a week the last while. Have hospital as usual though so that screws up two of the days..

Hopefully you will get time to rest & recharge the batteries.

Ah yeah I'll head home and not leave the house for the rest of today i reckon..

Ah yeah I'll head home and not leave the house for the rest of today i reckon..

I get that way too. To some it is seen as anti-social, but only so much dealing with people I can handle.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I get that way too. To some it is seen as anti-social, but only so much dealing with people I can handle.

Absolutely agree with you. Wouldn't mind but it's for their own safety :p i can get pretty cranky if i don't get my alone time and i have definite boundaries with work..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

nice new lair this,

can someone point me to the Java fountain

*gestures at caffeine lake*

How do Cgh?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

all good grem,

in the office. working

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement