Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Hhmmm might watch an oule Chick-Flick for myself...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Any wild Saturday Shenanigans in Hugoland?

F all, Ted.

Anything wild happening there?

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

F all, Ted.

Anything wild happening there?

Similar here

Similar here

*bro-hugs*

we have the place to ourselves to hug tonight.

• Advertisement

we have the place to ourselves to hug tonight.

Oh my!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,219 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Yo. Happy weekend :D

Fathom wrote: »
    Yo. Happy weekend :D

Happy Saturday, F Gurrrrrl! :D

Happy Saturday Fathom.

Getting close to bewitching hour here.

**dives under duvet**

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,219 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Happy Saturday, F Gurrrrrl! :D
    Yo Hugo. You good?

• Advertisement

Happy Saturday Fathom. Getting close to bewitching hour here. **dives under duvet**
    Yo Ted. Warm under there? :P

Fathom wrote:
    Yo Ted. Warm under there?

Join me & find out.

:P

Happy Saturday Fathom.

Getting close to bewitching hour here.

**dives under duvet**

Room for two more?! :D
    Yo Hugo. You good?

Not too bad here, thanks.

How's our Pacific gal?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

What in blue blazes have I walked in on? :P

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    What in blue blazes have I walked in on? :P

*locks door behind Lith*

Join me & find out. :P
    What if I were witchy?

Lithium93_ wrote:
    What in blue blazes have I walked in on?

Your not getting under this duvet.

Fathom wrote:
    What if I were witchy?

You can leave you hat on ......

*locks door behind Lith*

Foulest of fiends, prepare to meet your doom for such trickery :P
    Your not getting under this duvet.

I wouldn't want to anyways :P

How's our Pacific gal?
    I'm good :D

• Advertisement

Swishes Elder Wand at Lithium. Casts spell

*Puts on the Pulp Fiction soundtrack CD, and selects the Comanche song by The Revels* :D:D:D:D
    I'm good :D

Glad to hear it! :)

Any plans for the day there?

You can leave you hat on ......
    It's tall!

Your fancy magic doesn't work on me :P

Fathom wrote:

Anyone who points their wand at Lith is welcome here.

Magic ones that is, you filthy minded lot.

*Puts on the Pulp Fiction soundtrack CD, and selects the Comanche song by The Revels* :D:D:D:D

I see your Pulp Fiction soundtrack, and raise with this gem from the Reservoir Dogs :D

Now, prepare for a glorious and lengthy battle

I see your Pulp Fiction soundtrack, and raise with this gem from the Resevoir Dogs :D

Now, prepare for a glorious and lengthy battle

Now that's a classy song!

Tell me, Lith. Do you tip? :D

Glad to hear it! :) Any plans for the day there?
    Hangout apt. Takeout Chinese. Watching Jeepers Creepers II rerun. Teen scare flix :eek:

Hangout apt. Takeout Chinese. Watching Jeepers Creepers II rerun. Teen scare flix :eek:

Sounds like a lot of fun! Can't beat hanging out with movies and Chinese grub! :D

• Advertisement

Your fancy magic doesn't work on me :P
    Dwarfs are immune I'm told. But tall are you! Confused :confused:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement