Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Now that's a classy song!

Tell me, Lith. Do you tip? :D

Indeed, and from a great movie too Mr. Blue :P

Depends...

Fathom wrote: »
    Dwarfs are immune I'm told. But tall are you! Confused :confused:

And long may your confusion last :P

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,219 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Anyone who points their wand at Lith is welcome here.
    Points!
    Magic ones that is, you filthy minded lot.
    Boys! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Indeed, and from a great movie too Mr. Blue :P

Depends...

Never watched it all. :o *prepares to hang head in shame*

Ever see True Romance?

I might be immune too so! At least, I hope so! :D:D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,219 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Is too much Lithium harmful to health?

• Advertisement

Never watched it all. :o *prepares to hang head in shame*

Ever see True Romance?

I might be immune too so! At least, I hope so! :D:D

:eek: WHAT!? *AIMS REPULSOR GAUNTLET IN HUGO'S DIRECTION

I don't think I have

You shall never be immune accidentally fires repulsor gauntlet

Harmful to all our sanity at times... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Hey folks :)

Congrats ATC, delighted things are going your way, you deserve it with all your hard work :)<3 xx
    Way to go, Caffy! :)
    Awww that's brilliant ATC! You must be great at giving Presentations by now!! Did 1 or 2 here n' there in College. Great experience though.

Anyone up to anything nice 4 the weekend?

ATC you have just reminded me that I have a few Cans of Minerals in my Fridge! :D Think a nice cold Can of Coke later sounds yummy. :)
    hey folks, watching a few fillums on Netflix here.

Well done there caffy

thanks guys :D very happy with that:)

no plans here, be taking it easy I think, been a crazy busy week

You decide :P

:eek: WHAT!? *AIMS REPULSOR GAUNTLET IN HUGO'S DIRECTION

I don't think I have

You shall never be immune accidentally fires repulsor gauntlet

True Romance is pretty good. The Sicilian scene on YouTube should tell you the type of movie it is. :D

• Advertisement

INTENTIONALLY FIRES BOTH REPULSOR GAUNTLETS

Traitor :mad:

You decide :P
    Where is warning label?

True Romance is pretty good. The Sicilian scene on YouTube should tell you the type of movie it is. :D

To borrow a line from Steve Rogers in Captain America: The Winter Soldier, "I'll put it on the list"

Where is warning label?

I've plenty of cookies and coffee over here, come join the dark side :D

no plans here, be taking it easy I think, been a crazy busy week
    Yo caffy :D

I've plenty of cookies and coffee over here, come join the dark side :D
    Tempting!!!!!!!! :o

Where is warning label?

It's his crazy eyes. But if you make eye contact, he's got ya! :eek:

Shades on :cool:

Yo caffy :D

howdy fathom :D how are ya?

Tempting!!!!!!!! :o

Well I need some assistance in eating all these cookies :P

Look into my eyes, and hell you shall see..

• Advertisement

howdy fathom :D how are ya?
    I'm good. Congratulations.

Well I need some assistance in eating all these cookies :P
    It's a [goodies] job. But someone's got to do it! Grabs!

Shades on :cool:

Clever girl!

It's a [goodies] job. But someone's got to do it! Grabs!

Welcome to the dark side :cool:

I'm good. Congratulations.

good to hear :) oh thanks! glad it went well

Clever girl!
    Tries!
    Welcome to the dark side :cool:
    Dark chocolate chip cookies?

good to hear :) oh thanks! glad it went well
    You'll be famous. Autograph please?

Any cookies for the rest of us? *puts on puppy dog eyes*

You'll be famous. Autograph please?

• Advertisement

Pool laps time. Laters :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement