Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

You mean like not stooping to your level? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

I don't know what you're talking about :P

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I love lair!.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Well i'm nearly a growed up now!

Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Never grow up Grem

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Hey guys :)

Hope you are better soon Grem, those coughs/colds are fcukers for hanging around :mad:

• Advertisement

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Never grow up Grem

She needs to be sent back for reconditioning post haste

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

one of my favourite mantras

"Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional"

Aye, i'm only a growed up if you count the grey hairs, otherwise i am very childish :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

My dad got engaged :Dpurple-heart-icon.png:D:Dpurple-heart-icon.png:D:Dpurple-heart-icon.png

Aww that's nice Boxers :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

God, this new layout is weird How are ye all?

Howdy Kitty, all well?.

Howdy Kitty, all well?.
    I'm not too bad now and you?

Bit of a chest cold trying to keep me quiet but i shall not give in.. Any news with ya?.

Ooh Paul Heyman's doing a 3 night An Evening With in July in London, Manchester & Glasgow, shame I am broke as hell :(, would say that'd be a fantastic evening..

Ah no way Lith I have no major news now Grem apart from getting on top of the washing again and you?

I know, it's so sucky, christ even just being in the same room as Paul Heyman would be enough for me :D, the man can do no wrong in my eyes.

I have sooooo much to do, neglected everything for the last week..

Paul Heyman is an enigma. He has played being a heel so well throughout the years. I know how you feel Grem. I often let things get on top of me.

I'll get back to it wednesday when i hope to feel vastly better..

• Advertisement

KKkitty wrote: »
    Paul Heyman is an enigma. He has played being a heel so well throughout the years. I know how you feel Grem. I often let things get on top of me.

Indeed he is, can do heel or face without bother, but heel Heyman was/is the best, noticed you post in the PW forum from time to time..

Lithium93_ wrote: »

Indeed he is, can do heel or face without bother, but heel Heyman was/is the best, noticed you post in the PW forum from time to time..
    I started back watching WWE through their YouTube channel a while back after not seeing it for years. I'm glad to see Shane being back though. His match at WM32 was a bit lacklustre in parts but he showed he's still gutsy by jumping off the cell.

I'll get back to it wednesday when i hope to feel vastly better..
    Always time to catch up on things so don't panic :)

Ah yeah, won't be too hard on myself, spent enough time at that and will again, so i try not to sweat the small stuff as much as possible really..

I started back watching WWE through their YouTube channel a while back after not seeing it for years. I'm glad to see Shane being back though. His match at WM32 was a bit lacklustre in parts but he showed he's still gutsy by jumping off the cell.

I only watch the best bits of RAW on their YouTube, 3 hours is a lot of time to stay watching wrestling, yeah the match at Mania could've been better, also the stipulation that was added was pointless, seeing as Shane was/is running the show, his jump off the cell was a HOLY **** MOMENT.

Ah yeah, won't be too hard on myself, spent enough time at that and will again, so i try not to sweat the small stuff as much as possible really..
    No point letting it get to you.

TRue for ya Kitty. Old dog here might still be able to learn new tricks..

Lithium93_ wrote: »

I only watch the best bits of RAW on their YouTube, 3 hours is a lot of time to stay watching wrestling, yeah the match at Mania could've been better, also the stipulation that was added was pointless, seeing as Shane was/is running the show, his jump off the cell was a HOLY **** MOMENT.
    I honestly thought he wouldn't jump or something would happen to stop him from doing it. Do they edit out crowd reactions these days or what? Even for older WWE superstar returns the pop or lack of from the audience is awful.

TRue for ya Kitty. Old dog here might still be able to learn new tricks..
    There's always new tricks to learn.

• Advertisement

Not following wrestling these days but Lith pointed me at that jump and i was amazed, thought crowd reaction was poor too.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement