Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

C'Mon the mighty Palace

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Hey caffy. How's Saturday treating you?

heya ted:) taking it easy here, had my first migraine in 3 weeks earlier, but ok now thankfully. How's it treating you?

Hope you are ok after it. At least they are not as frequent now.

Chilin' here with chocolate hobnobs & tea.

Hope you are ok after it. At least they are not as frequent now.

Chilin' here with chocolate hobnobs & tea.

thanks ted:) nibbed it in the bud with meds so ok now (probably came on from stress yesterday). That's true, very pleased about it, made some minor lifestyle changes

sounds good there :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ooh choccy hobnobs *puts begging paw out*

• Advertisement

**checks number left in packet & begrudgingly hands over last 2 to Grem**

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Kinder bueno in exchange Ted?

I'm off to watch casualty shortly and pound my keyboard afterwards, laters :)

Kinder bueno in exchange Ted?

Haven't had one in yonks, sounds fair enough.

Later Atc. Welcome Ted, enjoy ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Hey everyone :)
    not at all, the process was a few months long as far as I remember, I had an assessment with a speech therapist that took a few weeks to do (different puzzles, mental things to test your memory, processing etc) I was quite lucky at the time as my speech therapist was in the school that I was in and she was the one who initially noticed my traits. Anyway, after my assessment, she rang my folks and put her thoughts to them, and then sent away a report of the assessment and medical records to Dublin where I would meet the professor

And then a few weeks later we travelled up to Dublin to meet the professor, actual appointment was rather short, my folks went in first while I sat in the waiting room. After a while I got bored so I joined them, was asked a few questions etc, and at the very end, we asked if I had it and he said yes definitely. That's pretty much it:)

I was rather hard to diagnosis as I'm not a typical aspie but it was worth it
    Thank you so much for all of this information I really really appreciate it.
    Morning folks.

Hope you get answers soon Stripey.

Must have been laundry vibes everywhere yest. Doing the same last night which kept me out of Lair.
    Hey Ted, thanks, hope I do too, going to be a while before anything comes through but at least I've got the ball rolling now.

Howdy Boxers, you doin ok?.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Howdy Boxers, you doin ok?.
    Hey Grem, doing good here, how are you?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,219 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Yo Lair! Anyone bout?

Hey Fathom i'm here..

**Stirs & lifts head from armchair**

Was someone just here?

*pokes and runs away*

**throws cushion at Grem**

Aww just when i was goin to make you a cuppa! :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,552 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Gremmy causing mischief again I see :P :-D

• Advertisement

Isn't mischief a requirement here.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,552 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Isn't mischief a requirement here.

Yes and I've been known to cause mischief myself in these parts :pac:

but Gremmy is always up to something :-D

You can NEVER trust that gang from the West. Must be something in the air when you cross the Shannon.

You can NEVER trust that gang from the West. Must be something in the air when you cross the Shannon.

I know right..........shady bunch the lot of em :-D

Speed nap before work, now i'm back :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

**SwanBot marches through Lair stamping feet and banging drums!**

Sssqqquuuuaaaaawwwwwwkkkkkk! :eek:

(SwanBot translation: Wake-up!)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

No, you can't make me.

*pulls blanket over head*

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Angron wrote: »
    No, you can't make me.

*pulls blanket over head*

**SwanBot leaps onto Angron's bed, Sssqqqwwwaaakkks loudly, beats wings, and jumps-up-and-down on his bed!**

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

This is how the robot uprising begins!

• Advertisement

Angron wrote: »
    This is how the robot uprising begins!

Ssssqqqqqwwwwaaaaaakkkkkkk! :eek:

(SwanBot translation: It's TIME!)

**SwanBot signals Bot friends!**

i-robot.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement