Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

So, how're things Swannie?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Angron wrote: »
    So, how're things Swannie?
    Sipping a tall rich java in my favourite javahouse listening to tunes in the background on a lazy Sunday afternoon on the Pacific, so all is just grand thanks Angron. You?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,552 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*seph spots swannie and her army of swanbots and quickly hides his stash of magic java beans*

No magic java beans here swannie

*seph whistles innocently*

:-D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

*seph spots swannie and her army of swanbots and quickly hides his stash of magic java beans*

No magic java beans here swannie

*seph whistles innocently*

**SwanBot points with wing at Seph and shouts at fellow Bots**

Ssssqqqquuuaaawwwkkkk Ssssssseeeeppppphhhhh! :eek:

(SwanBot translation: Get Seph!)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,552 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Black Swan wrote: »
    Sipping a tall rich java in my favourite javahouse listening to tunes in the background on a lazy Sunday afternoon on the Pacific, so all is just grand thanks Angron. You?
    Watching WWE Extreme Rules. Just saw a hell of a match for the Intercontinental Championship.

**Mechs join SwanBot and I-Robots and march on Seph!**

AtaquedePanicob.jpg

Angron wrote: »
    Watching WWE Extreme Rules. Just saw a hell of a match for the Intercontinental Championship.

Extreme rules? Makes me wonder if the summer Rio Olympics will have vale tudo rules for any fighting events?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

13241409_1115679525140167_9033271860265692489_n.jpg?oh=93a1a0e395cee98b9e367aa919485285&oe=57D2BE08

If I fly at SuperSonicSwannieSpeed west, I can stay ahead of the dawning of Monday for a bit wolf. Should I? :pac:

• Advertisement

Oops, my night to cook, so bye for now.

"Mischief Managed!"

Swannie and SwanBot go POOF and SssqqwwaaukkkPOOF!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Why oh why can't i figure out why this alarm keeps activating?. Ugh. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Have you tried swearing loudly & punching it?

Failing that, turn it off and on again. After that I am out of options.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh one of those mysteries, it decided to stop crying and go back to sleep after getting the attention it craved :)

If nothing happened it would be a boring shift though.

True, always something for doing here though.. How are you? Cuppa?

Tired here, waking at silly o' clock again.

Be rude not to have a cuppa

Must be the early dawn waking you. *Slides hot cuppa over*

Why oh why can't i figure out why this alarm keeps activating?. Ugh. :mad:

Ghost :eek:

Ghost :eek:
    **SwanBot leaps from behind Lair couch and grabs Seph in crushing wing hug!**

Sssqquawwk ssqqaaawwwk sssssqquuuaaawwwkbeans! :eek:

(SwanBot translation: Gimme magic beans)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

whos hiding the magic beans....

they weren't put in with the Java bean again.

time for that Monday hit of caffeine

cgh wrote: »
    whos hiding the magic beans....
    **Swannie points at Seph**

Get him!

Oh, hi cgh!

I cant see Seph.....

Are you sure its him......

I cant see Seph.....

Are you sure its him......

SwanBot's got him in a crushing wing hug, so all you can probably see are all her feathers wrapped about him cgh.

ok then,

that's that sorted so.

I'll brew some Java so.

I'll brew some Java so.
    Wish I could stay for some, but it's just past 3AM Pacific and my pillow is calling me.

well enjoy your snooze Swannie.

Black Swan wrote: »
    **SwanBot leaps from behind Lair couch and grabs Seph in crushing wing hug!**

Sssqquawwk ssqqaaawwwk sssssqquuuaaawwwkbeans! :eek:

(SwanBot translation: Gimme magic beans)

Ahhhhhh :eek:

* jumps out the window screaming*

You are being kept fit with all this running & jumping out Windows!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    You are being kept fit with all this running & jumping out Windows!!

And running from explosions...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement