Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Leave your marbles at the door.. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Leave your marbles at the door.. :p

No chance !!! I am not risking the limited number I have left.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

But it's like a mix n' match when we go!.

have you ever tried going around the twist the "wrong way".

Great experience

Was just going around the twist as it happens, boards offline again. :mad: I gets lonely at work, don't leave me boards!.

• Advertisement

Cloudflare issues here too.

The number 522 is giving me a tic! :D

What about other numbers?

;)

That's the one i see most often when site is glitchy.

Slooooooow night, but it's Friday!.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Morning Grem :D

Howdy Boxers, all well?.

Howdy Boxers, all well?.
    All good here.

How's all there? Work busy?

Aye kept going full on for most of the shift, can't complain, it just slowed right down an hour ago.

Woo-hoo, a lie-in this morning.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Woo-hoo, a lie-in this morning.

What sort of time do you call this to come strolling in?! :pac:

Sorry Miss, won't happen again.

Dog ate my alarm clock

Oh i used to love being woken up by doglet, good times. Though sometimes not exactly welcome it always brought a grin :)

Would love to get dog, but only small ish yard & wouldn't be fair to leave him on own during day.

Aye, i haven't had a dog since as it would be irresponsible to think i'd find one that was as lazy and homebody as her. Hopefully in a few years.

• Advertisement

Newfoundlands are cool, but need a mansion to house them.

I'd probably get a smallish one again. Depends on what clicks in the shelter though..

I, too, would love a dog, no chance of getting one anytime soon though. :( Pity.

I would love a Samoyed, but they are expensive apparently and they also need a lot of space and exercise as they are quite energetic.
    Aye kept going full on for most of the shift, can't complain, it just slowed right down an hour ago.
    Slowed down at the right time so :D You finished soon?

I was just hanging out the laundry there and saw the biggest insect (beetle), it was fricking huge. :eek: I've never seen anything like it in size before.

There's some sizable critters out there. i sometimes find these huge brown lads, they have kinda hook like feet so if you put it on your hand it 'hooks' on..

Just about finished now thank feck, paperwork to close off etc but all good..

There's some sizable critters out there. i sometimes find these huge brown lads, they have kinda hook like feet so if you put it on your hand it 'hooks' on..

Just about finished now thank feck, paperwork to close off etc but all good..
    The fella outside had hook like feet/legs. Oh Jesus I got a serious dose of the shivers when I saw him. Absolutely massive. I have a phobia of insects/spiders though, unfortunately for me its all part of my anxiety. If one comes near me at all I break out in a sweat. I can barely move sometimes if one comes near me. Wish I didn't have a phobia of them.

That's good, good rest when you get home :)

Think they are called weevils, i get the shivers from some spiders but mostly i'm ok, just aswell, grew up in an old house on a farm with old sheds. :o

Think they are called weevils, i get the shivers from some spiders but mostly i'm ok, just aswell, grew up in an old house on a farm with old sheds. :o
    Just Googled those there, looks like the one I saw alright. Don't even get me started on spiders. One ran across the kitchen last week, was the size of a small mouse. I couldn't move til he was dead. I can't even describe the fear/panic that goes through me when they get near me. I don't know what caused it either, always been this way since I was a kid. Its horrible.

I feel for you. I get into a panic about some things and it paralyses me sometimes it's so bad.

In other news, it's sunny, your washing will be dry and fresh smelling in no time.. Hmm, shorts for me i wonder?.

I feel for you. I get into a panic about some things and it paralyses me sometimes it's so bad.

In other news, it's sunny, your washing will be dry and fresh smelling in no time.. Hmm, shorts for me i wonder?.
    Yeah its the same for me. Given they are a hell of a lot smaller than I am I really don't have anything to panic about lol.

Yeah true, love getting the clothes dry outside. Have another load which I'll hopefully get out this afternoon for a few hours too. Its the one good thing about summer for me is getting the clothes dry on the line. Not sure why or what it is but it really satisfies me for some reason lol.

Meant to be good and warm today so I'd say shorts are a good bet :)

• Advertisement

That's if i make it back out of bed while it's still bright out :o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement