Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Its a bit too breezy to wear a towel outdoors down here.

Happy Hump Day Minty

• Moderators Posts: 51,812 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Its a bit too breezy to wear a towel outdoors down here.

Happy Hump Day Minty

C'mon, superTed, be one of us!!

mos-def-as-ford.jpg

:P

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Afternoon folks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Howdy pals :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Took Wednesday off, so happy double hump week!

brown-bactrian-camel.jpg

• Advertisement

heyo black swan :)

Less than 50 mins of the hump here.

Can SwanBot flap a vortex to bring us 8 timezones west to enjoy it afain

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

heyo black swan :)
    Hey ATC, got your 1-page with what's left of Eire Wednesday? I got 3-pages today, but threw away 4-pages written last week, so I'm running at a negative 1-page. :o

Less than 50 mins of the hump here.
    Plenty of humpty dumpty left here Ted! :D
    Can SwanBot flap a vortex to bring us 8 timezones west to enjoy it afain
    **SwanBot jumps-up-and-down being recognized by Ted 8 times zones east of her! Fedespressos one BIG CRUSHING BOT-WING HUG!**

• Site Banned Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭XR3i

hi swans

where have u been?

• Advertisement

Black Swan wrote: »
    Hey ATC, got your 1-page with what's left of Eire Wednesday? I got 3-pages today, but threw away 4-pages written last week, so I'm running at a negative 1-page. :o

yep got it done in college :) bit of editing as well. Well done, even though you dumped some of it

Black Swan wrote:
    Plenty of humpty dumpty left here Ted!

But Humpty Dumpty fell apart, like a big jigsaw puzzle but with missing parts
    Black Swan wrote:
    **SwanBot jumps-up-and-down being recognized by Ted 8 times zones east of her! Fedespressos one BIG CRUSHING BOT-WING HUG!**

Please remind SwanBot that I like my ribs the way they are.

XR3i wrote: »
    hi swans

where have u been?
    Off today XR3i, but doing 2-jobs at my real world of work has been challenging. Boss got ill and retired, leaving me with my job and also acting temp-boss until our project finishes late July. So I have been missing Lair fun, but "I'll be back!" more frequently from now on. :cool:

yep got it done in college :) bit of editing as well. Well done, even though you dumped some of it
    Whoa 72K words book progress! You are our leader ATC! Go go go ATC!

But Humpty Dumpty fell apart, like a big jigsaw puzzle but with missing parts
    If so, then Swannie will need TLC to be put back together again Ted.

Please remind SwanBot that I like my ribs the way they are.
    SwanBot is known for her irrational exuberance Ted, given that it's the nature of the beast BOT.

Off today XR3i, but doing 2-jobs at my real world of work has been challenging. Boss got ill and retired, leaving me with my job and also acting temp-boss until our project finishes late July. So I have been missing Lair fun, but "I'll be back!" more frequently from now on. :cool:

or you could switch on your swan-multi-power-turbo-switch :pac:

Whoa 72K words book progress! You are our leader ATC! Go go go ATC!

thanks black swan :);)

or you could switch on your swan-multi-power-turbo-switch :pac:
    Fueled by a huge transfusion of java XR3i :pac:

thanks black swan :);)

Go ATC! Go! Go! 100,000 words go for it!

Raiderettes%20Cover%20Photo.jpg

Fueled by a huge transfusion of java XR3i :pac:

haha

it's nearly midnite here, i can see the last of the daylight sinking :)

• Advertisement

haha

it's nearly midnite here, i can see the last of the daylight sinking :)

Swannie is not all talk XR3i, given that I am now in my locale javahouse on wifi refueling on a dark tall java, and completely WIRED! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Heyo :)

Heyo :)
    Welcome Boxers! Always glad to see you here! :cool:

Go ATC! Go! Go! 100,000 words go for it!

Raiderettes%20Cover%20Photo.jpg

Nice pic :) off now, back soon (hopefully with some good news)

Nice pic :) off now, back soon (hopefully with some good news)
    Good luck ATC!

Swannie is not all talk XR3i, given that I am now in my locale javahouse on wifi refueling on a dark tall java, and completely WIRED! :eek:

i was watching a bit of "streets of san francisco" today, was thinkin about you ;)

i was watching a bit of "streets of san francisco" today, was thinkin about you ;)

Thinking about Swannie in Frisco 640 kms north XR3i? I'd have to go SuperSonicSwannieSpeed to be there! :eek:

Thinking about Swannie in Frisco 640 kms north XR3i? I'd have to go SuperSonicSwannieSpeed to be there! :eek:

ya in that general direction. and maybe it was filmed 40 years ago :D

ya in that general direction. and maybe it was filmed 40 years ago :D
    Indeed XR3i, when Michael Douglas looked very young when compared to today.

• Advertisement

i was picturing you and swanbot driving up those hills , no wonder you got big engined cars over there (smiley face)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement