Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

I am indeed honoured Seph :) Tea/coffee/coke/beer anyone?.

Any chance of an auld Kopparberg pear?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Pint glass with ice?

Pint glass with ice?

Yes please. You're the best, G! :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Welcome, nice day for it ;)

Welcome, nice day for it ;)

Jaysus, that was a fast delivery! ;)

2016-05-28%2016.38.42_zpsuixyczpj.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,557 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I am indeed honoured Seph :) Tea/coffee/coke/beer anyone?.

G'wan so ill have a pint your finest lager please :)

A belfast brew perhaps?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,557 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

A belfast brew perhaps?

Now were talking :D

Sure i have to look after you all!

Sure i have to look after you all!

Our queen of hearts! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hey all

How do Paws, bloody hell that was a tense game of rugby.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Heyo

I don't even know who was playing..

Connacht have beaten Leinster, incredible result for a team who were almost disbanded around ten or so years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Connacht have beaten Leinster, incredible result for a team who were almost disbanded around ten or so years ago.

Watched it in the local, oh the atmosphere was tense, lot of finger nails being chewed on the last 10 minutes, and like you said remarkable achievement considering Connacht Rugby was almost shut down 13 years ago.

Was in town at the time of the second try, was crazy, hardly anyone on the street but the sound across the square when it was scored, holy fcuk man :eek:

I'd say there'll be some party in Galway tonight, and well into Sunday morning.

As for when the team comes home....

Saw something about an open top bus celebration for 16:00 tomorrow.

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Saw something about an open top bus celebration for 16:00 tomorrow.

Sure everyone will still be in bed. I'll have to be quiet going through town after work :p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Sssqqqquuuuaaaaakkkkkk!

Shhhhhhhhh SwanBot! You will wake the Lair! :eek:

Huh? Wha? I heard something :confused:

*Plays with dust bunnies, hoping for company*

*Plays with dust bunnies, hoping for company*

Quiet here lately. The place seems to be dying. :(

There is life!!

There is life!!

Just about! :p

Plenty of tea and bs talk, we'll be grand ;)

Plenty of tea and bs talk, we'll be grand ;)

I'm on the auld pear Special K here again! :D:o

Weetabix, simple snacks evening ahead :D

• Advertisement

Weetabix, simple snacks evening ahead :D

I've never really eaten it. Am I missing out?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement