Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Breakfast cereal is just handy. Lazy day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Breakfast cereal is just handy. Lazy day.

I'm extremely fond of that Crunchy Nut Granola.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ooh crunchy nut corn flakes though..

Ooh crunchy nut corn flakes though..

There's actually none of them in it.

I do like Crunchy Nut Corn Flakes though.

Just crunchy nut reminded me, cant have a pack in the house - they would be eaten in one sitting :o

• Advertisement

Just crunchy nut reminded me, cant have a pack in the house - they would be eaten in one sitting :o

My kinda gal! ;)

May have to treat myself to a small pack sometime soon, it's been a couple of years.

May have to treat myself to a small pack sometime soon, it's been a couple of years.

Pick up the granola one while you're at it. You won't be disappointed!

Granola is a whole pile of work chewing though?.

Granola is a whole pile of work chewing though?.

The milk will soften it up. The raisons and honey give it a lovely "natural" sweetness.

• Advertisement

Perhaps I'll give it a go

Perhaps I'll give it a go

You won't need to add any sugar as you're already sweet enough! ;) :pac:

Hah with the mood i'm in throwing sugar at me would be pointless!

Hah with the mood i'm in throwing sugar at me would be pointless!

Chocolate penny for your thoughts?

Sunday crankiness i guess.

Sunday crankiness i guess.

*hugs*

Sorry to hear that, G.

If it makes you feel any better, I've got my usual Sunday night blues here. Does that make you feel better?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Howdy all!

Flying visit from me, had a lot going on in the last while :o

Preparations have started for me to leave college in a few months, a year in advance. I was thinking that when I'd leave I'd do another course and go onto employment but realistically employment wouldn't suit me as it would completely stress me out.
    So the plan for when I leave I think is to go into a long term place that enables me to keep up my skills and enjoy what I like to do. I visited the first place on Friday, fairly nice place, I'll visit the second place in about a months time. I'll also be doing samples at each of the places and then make my decision about which I like better next September (I was originally meant to be finishing next March so I get an extra few months in college)
    Exciting but scary!:D:o

The other bit of news is that we've had a major breakthrough with my granny, she's been on anxiety/depression meds the last while, and she now admits about what happened (her stroke). She's made the decision to sell her house and move into a nursing home in Cork. So that'll be happening in the next few months

Book progress is going well, finally getting to the end of my first draft :D

Also my dad is going into hospital tomorrow, to have something checked out and maybe further tests. Bit nerve ranking as not sure if something simple or something serious but we have our fingers and toes crossed here! :)

So that's all my news :) Be back soon :cool:

/over and out

Howdy all!

Flying visit from me, had a lot going on in the last while :o

Preparations have started for me to leave college in a few months, a year in advance. I was thinking that when I'd leave I'd do another course and go onto employment but realistically employment wouldn't suit me as it would completely stress me out.
    So the plan for when I leave I think is to go into a long term place that enables me to keep up my skills and enjoy what I like to do. I visited the first place on Friday, fairly nice place, I'll visit the second place in about a months time. I'll also be doing samples at each of the places and then make my decision about which I like better next September (I was originally meant to be finishing next March so I get an extra few months in college)
    Exciting but scary!:D:o

The other bit of news is that we've had a major breakthrough with my granny, she's been on anxiety/depression meds the last while, and she now admits about what happened (her stroke). She's made the decision to sell her house and move into a nursing home in Cork. So that'll be happening in the next few months

Book progress is going well, finally getting to the end of my first draft :D

Also my dad is going into hospital tomorrow, to have something checked out and maybe further tests. Bit nerve ranking as not sure if something simple or something serious but we have our fingers and toes crossed here! :)

So that's all my news :) Be back soon :cool:

/over and out

I hope everything goes well for your father tomorrow, Caffy. x

Busy busy Atc, fingers crossed for your Da tomorrow..

Getting closer to Monday...

• Advertisement

Not even three hours done here yet.

Not even three hours done here yet.

I've sent the boy with some tae for ya, Grem. He'll knock on the vault door 17 times.

Hope he runs away then, before cranky head here gets to him!

Hope he runs away then, before cranky head here gets to him!

He likes 'em cranky. ;):D

The cheek! :eek:

The cheek! :eek:

Him, not me! :D

Aye, the cheek of him! Anyway, frightened him off, my resting bitch face is spectacular this evening.

Aye, the cheek of him! Anyway, frightened him off, my resting bitch face is spectacular this evening.

Magnificent, I bet! :)

I'm known for my chubby scowl.

Well tea-boy was far too perky for me :p

• Advertisement

Well tea-boy was far too perky for me :p

He's a happy chap. Shall I fire him?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement