Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Someone to supply tea is always welcome, maybe we'll get him a mask..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Someone to supply tea is always welcome, maybe we'll get him a mask..

How about this:

c9500237bb2b8c7505152fb61156abef.jpg

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Jaysis :eek: i was thinking more like a nixon mask haha

Jaysis :eek: i was thinking more like a nixon mask haha

How about a nice Reagan mask?

118b52f48fe95cc632d219c9151e305f.jpg

I've a soft spot for the nixon ones since they were so pop culture, appearing in the oddest films and videos..

• Advertisement

I've a soft spot for the nixon ones since they were so pop culture, appearing in the oddest films and videos..

600px-PBreak-00022.jpg

Listening to Korn fairly loudly here..

Listening to Korn fairly loudly here..

Nice! :)

You know, I don't really know much of their stuff. :o

Know most of it i think, never got the last album for some reason, lost touch or something. It's good angry stuff.

Know most of it i think, never got the last album for some reason, lost touch or something. It's good angry stuff.

I like their cover of Cameo's Word Up!

• Advertisement

Hah me too!

Coffee brewing time for my noccers!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Coffee brewing time for my noccers!

**Slides empty cup towards Grim with whimper**

All the refills you want Swannie ;)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

All the refills you want Swannie ;)
    Memorial Day Monday across the pond Grem, so I can stay up and sleep in. Ever get in a mood to just let out a big scream? I feel that about now. Afterwards I can feel both foolish and better. :cool:

Oh hell yes Swannie, been quite a few days for me, a good larynx rattling roar would be very nice right now.

Oh hell yes Swannie, been quite a few days for me, a good larynx rattling roar would be very nice right now.

SSSSCCCCRRRREEEEAAAAMMMM!!!

Virtual, but I almost feel better after. :pac:

Haha good stuff. I'll have a good rant about things in half an hour with OH then head for bed once I've calmed down ;)

Haha good stuff. I'll have a good rant about things in half an hour with OH then head for bed once I've calmed down ;)
    Scream or rant? Hmmmmmmmmmm... decisions, decisions?

Both i think. Feck it.. Badly needed..

• Advertisement

Both i think. Feck it.. Badly needed..
    Indeed Grem, but you might want to give your OH a storm warning before letting loose? I remember freeeeeeking out my flatmate awhile back when no warning was given, ha! Then again, what fun! ;)

Same stress getting to us both so we'll take turns having a rant.. Handy eh?.

Same stress getting to us both so we'll take turns having a rant.. Handy eh?.
    Paired rant sounds grand, especially if you kiss and makeup after. :p

Now now Swannie! :eek:

;)

Now now Swannie! :eek:

;)
    I'm in a mood for mischief Grem! ;)

It's half-past the witching hour here.

There's always time for shenanigans alright :D

Oops, got company. Back after awhile Grem. Fun chat, so bye for now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

happy MONDAY peeps.

ahhh the joys.

Damn it's hot out today! *wipes brow and back of neck with old style handkerchief*

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 51,812 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

This week set to be sunniest and hottest so far this year

It is set to be Ireland’s sunniest and hottest week this year so far as temperatures are expected to soar to 23 degrees.

The good news does not end there as forecasters predict the sunshine will continue through the bank holiday weekend and get even warmer next week.

Ireland’s temperatures on Monday are expected to be warmer than Lisbon in Portugal, most of France and equal to Milan in Italy.

giphy.gif

If you can read this, you're too close!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement