Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

How's things? :)

Feels like ages since I properly posted here.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Well I'm on my last two days in my course, so I'm looking forward to being out of here for a bit. It was grand, but the last month or so there was one person who just made the whole thing a chore to get through. Also thinking I need to get the hay fever injection, because the string of good weather means I'm now struggling to breathe.

How're you?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Wow, that went quick! Sorry to hear about that one idiot though. Seems there's one in every workplace or course.

I actually didn't know there a heyfever injection was.

I'm good! Home until the tenth, I've got some time off work :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hi ho hi ho etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

hi peeps :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Howdy Atc, all well?.

Howdy Atc, all well?.

yeah seems to be, tipping along nicely:) can't believe it's June already though! how's things with you?

Sorry for delay, all ok here I guess. Drinking loads of water!

Sorry for delay, all ok here I guess. Drinking loads of water!

no worries :) that's good to hear

Third litre of water since I got up already. :eek:

• Advertisement

Third litre of water since I got up already. :eek:

oh wow, that's good going! :)

my folks are going away to Cork for the long weekend to start the process of doing up granny's house for selling, so I'll be dog sitting in folks house this weekend. Looking forward to it:D

Has to be done or i'll get a headache from dehydration, how's all with you?

Has to be done or i'll get a headache from dehydration, how's all with you?

ahh I get you:) have to keep fluid levels up, in this weather. Going alrighty here now, busy as ever in college doing book and a load of files to finish but enjoying it. I'm also going back for a second look at one of the places I may be going when I finish at college in the not too distant future. And also getting a haircut and new glasses :D All go!

And yourself?

You're always on the go!. All grand here, must get the hair chopped myself soon..

You're always on the go!. All grand here, must get the hair chopped myself soon..

indeed I am, always doing something :) Ah nice one, very light feeling afterwards..

Any plans for bank holiday weekend?

Any plans for bank holiday weekend?

a few plans yeah, tomorrow I'm in college until half 12, hope to do a few jobs in town afterwards and meet Mom in the afternoon. Saturday is quite likely to be a quiet one, probably relax and write. Sunday and Monday I'll be dog sitting overnight as my folks are heading to Cork to do up my granny's house (she's selling it). Tuesday is back to normal with college.

You any plans yourself?:)

Nothing much I think. The heat has me wrecked! Probably stay quiet and read mostly..

Nothing much I think. The heat has me wrecked! Probably stay quiet and read mostly..

ah sounds like a good weekend:) reading anything good? finding it tough with the heat too..

• Advertisement

I'm kinda juggling a few books lately, some science stuff that I dip in and out of along with lighter bits of fiction.

I'm kinda juggling a few books lately, some science stuff that I dip in and out of along with lighter bits of fiction.

sounds good:) hope they're enjoyable. Reading a Marian Keyes one myself :)

I follow her on twitter, she's quite funny. I've Karin Slaughter on the go for the next couple of days I reckon..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Heyo :)

Howdy Boxers, all well I hope?.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Howdy Boxers, all well I hope?.

Hey Grem, not too great here sadly, two deaths in the family this week (both on the same day) and a possible third in the next few days as it is touch and ago with another relative. :( There's other stuff too, but the two (and maybe three) deaths are the main thing unfortunately.

How are you? Hope things are great with you :)

Oh I'm sorry to hear that.. Hugs for you. All ok here, looking forward to my bed though!.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

**Swannie glides through Lair window and lands on couch. Looks about**

Howdy Swannie, all well over there?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Howdy Swannie, all well over there?
    **Swannie slips on cowgirl hat, western shirt, jeans, cowgirl boots, and chaps**

Howdy to you too Grem! Approaching 10PM Pacific on a dark temperate night at 17 degrees with gusty 10 km/h winds off ocean. Now sipping java in my favourite locale, so I'll be up a bit after. You?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement