Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Oh, I watched Dragon Fire (2014) on my laptop last night and thought about you, given that we both love dragons. I was cheering for the dragons!

hqdefault.jpg

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Haha a mutual love of dragons brought them together.... :p Looks like another sunny hot day here, currently 05.52 Drinking water mostly as it's quite warm here for a noccer like me.. How's our favourite bot doing?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

How's our favourite bot doing?
    Sshhhhhhhhhhhh Grem, SwanBot is napping and we don't want to wake her! :eek:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

She'll never hear me over her whale sounds playlist :pac:

Oops! Got to fly to market before returning to my nest. Bye. :D

• Advertisement

Night night oh flighty one :D

• Moderators Posts: 51,812 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

happy Friday, Nocts! :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Happy Friday guys!

happy Friday, purple :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

happy Friday guys :D

• Advertisement

happy Friday, atc :D

just dumped a few pages of writing, so frustrating (at times) writing a book :(

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Too much of a perfectionist caffy :D

Ted_YNWA wrote:
    Too much of a perfectionist caffy

Very much so :o wanna get it right :D

got my hair cut, feel so much lighter and fresher :D

Scratchy eyes today grr.

Mine have been dry for the past few days, pesky weather.
    May get some drops for them.

Yup that and fans/air con everywhere. :mad: Have drops with me thankfully but it'll be a rough few shifts i'd say.

hope you feel better soon grem :)

Ah it's grand Atc, i just have to have something to grumble about!

• Advertisement

Ah it's grand Atc, i just have to have something to grumble about!

no worries:) no harm in it. You working today?

Oh yes indeed i am, i work almost every weekend of the year.. Haircut go ok?.

Ah it's grand Atc, i just have to have something more to grumble about!

:D

Oh yes indeed i am, i work almost every weekend of the year.. Haircut go ok?.

ah ok, hope it goes ok:) yeah haircut went grand, hadn't it cut in 6 months so badly needed. Was doing a bit of spring cleaning as well with Mom so was a productive day

heyo ted, how goes? :)

all good here caffy, tryi ng to manage the heat.

Hows all with you, managing the house sitting ok there?

Howdy Ted. How goes the weekend for ye so far?

Just ticking over here. vegging mainly.

you in work now?

@ted
    Good to hear  heat is very annoying

I'm doing alrightly here, quiet but productive day. Watching casualty now  won't be house and dog sitting until tomorrow

Aye grafting away :pac: someone has to..

• Advertisement

Lovely day!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement