Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    All tickedy-boo here.

looking for summat to watch here.

I'm guessing that's good?

hope you find something, can relate, up to date with my tv programmes and at a loss at what to watch next

All good here:)

heyo lith:)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

All quiet i says, sure enough Lith lands. Mayhem shall ensue!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

** hides all the breakables**

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Miles of bubble wrap needed!.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

and the storm doth enter

And said storm shall striketh you down with great vengeance and furious anger, but first cuppa and a biscuit :P
    heyo lith:)

Hi de hi :)
    ** hides all the breakables**

Might have to renew the insurance after, never mind the breakables :P
    Miles of bubble wrap needed!.

Bubble wrap all the things :D

Tae and kinder bueno here, aww yeah.. :)

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    And said storm shall striketh you down with great vengeance and furious anger, but first cuppa and a biscuit :P

Hi de hi :)

Might have to renew the insurance after, never mind the breakables :P

Bubble wrap all the things :D

how goes it?:)

They say an army marches on their stomach, tae & biccies make for great shenanigans energy boost.

Tae and kinder bueno here, aww yeah.. :)

A crisp high 5 to you :D
    how goes it?:)

Not too bad, listening to the rain lash down outside..
    They say an army marches on their stomach, tae & biccies make for great shenanigans energy boost.

Well now we can't have shenanigans without the appropriate preparation before hand :P

• Advertisement

Fail to prepare, prepare to fail as they say.

And who are they exactly??

A crisp high 5 to you :D

Not too bad, listening to the rain lash down outside..

Well now we can't have shenanigans without the appropriate preparation before hand :P

sounds good:) wouldn't mind some rain here,heat has been driving me mad..

I fear I may have said too much ...

Ooh Ted is a spy?

sounds good:) wouldn't mind some rain here,heat has been driving me mad..

It is, very relaxing, we as Irish are not prepared for great weather..
    I fear I may have said too much ...

Part of a bigger picture are ya Ted?

Ooh Ted is a spy?

I can neither confirm nor deny any involvement in nefarious activities, but if you were to provide a brown envelope or two, I could be a worthy ally to have.
    ;)

I can neither confirm nor deny any involvement in nefarious activities, but if you were to provide a brown envelope or two, I could be a worthy ally to have.
    ;)

Hey, hey, that's my line you are using :P, expect to hear from my lawyers Dewey Screwem & Howe :P

It is, very relaxing, we as Irish are not prepared for great weather..

totally agree:) make any progress with your short story?

Oh sure the recession is over, brown envelopes are a must have accessory now. :D

• Advertisement

totally agree:) make any progress with your short story?

Indeed, it's been put on the back burner for the time being.

Hey, hey, that's my line you are using :P, expect to hear from my lawyers Dewey Screwem & Howe :P

They better be good or else mine will leave you regretting taking me on.
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTvariRs5Dxz9QjsQzK3OnGIL2UNUAhIElyuqXs70my7PH_p2wt

Back in apartment, woop :D

Welcome home Atc ;)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,220 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Yooooooooooooo!

Yo Fathom, how's all stateside?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,220 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Yo Grem. I'm good. You?

All good here, watching an online lightening map. East of ireland is seeing some action..

All good here, watching an online lightening map. East of ireland is seeing some action..
    Lightening? Exciting! Ho hum here.

• Advertisement

Bank holiday boredom has me watching live maps online :o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement