Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,283 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Why not both!.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Why not both!.

Even better! :D

Canadian backpackers will have their hearts broken! :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,283 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I can be a stop en route to the islands, all good ;)

I can be a stop en route to the islands, all good ;)

The bus I'll be driving with the Noccer gang on board will stop at yours for tae and jacks, then we'll bundle you onboard and set sail for the western isles.

Ah sure a sleepover is well overdue :)

• Advertisement

Ah sure a sleepover is well overdue :)

Yay! :D

You can bring along some pals too. Innismore won't know what hits 'em! :pac:

It's met me before so may have a little inroad to the madness of the gang

It's met me before so may have a little inroad to the madness of the gang

I was 14 the last time I was there. My madness has progressed since! hahahaha :D

All joking aside, any summer holidays planned, lads?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Alright here thanks. How's our SB?
    Okay here, up and down, not a great day today, but hopefully tomorrow will be better. :)
    sorry to hear boxers :( *hugs*

I've a bit of a cold but I'm ok, having a quiet weekend :)
    Thanks Caffy, it was expected, still a shock when it happened though. You always talk of "when it happens", but then when it does happen, its like "oh, its actually real now".

Quiet one here too, pissed rain here this evening as well :) Nice change from the sun, though it was very warm, sticky like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

I get my summer holidays from college at the end of next month, seriously can't wait :) No plans apart from head up to Dublin for a visit and relax

• Advertisement

Okay here, up and down, not a great day today, but hopefully tomorrow will be better. :)

It had better be, otherwise I will kick its arse for ya!
    I get my summer holidays from college at the end of next month, seriously can't wait :) No plans apart from head up to Dublin for a visit and relax

Sounds like fun, CaffCaff! Anything in particular bringing you up there?

No plans here - work can be a mess at times so not totally convinced i'll have full week off.

It had better be, otherwise I will kick its arse for ya!

Sounds like fun, CaffCaff! Anything in particular bringing you up there?

thanks hugo :) mostly a social visit, to see my sis and maybe meet another boards person if they're free, and some book related stuff as well. Should be a good trip up

thanks hugo :) mostly a social visit, to see my sis and maybe meet another boards person if they're free, and some book related stuff as well. Should be a good trip up

Ooooh anyone we know? :D (no need to answer, just being cheeky!)

Sure i thought it was you Hugo!.

Sure i thought it was you Hugo!.

No, they don't allow me in Dublin anymore..

Have they upped the border security since the last time i was there?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

No, they don't allow me in Dublin anymore..

I've seen the WANTED posters :P

Ooooh anyone we know? :D (no need to answer, just being cheeky!)

haha :D no not a noc

haha :D no not a noc

You're cheating on us?!

• Advertisement

Hark at Hugo stirring things?!

Hark at Hugo stirring things?!

Just some gentle joshing. My so called stirring days are behind me.

Just some gentle joshing. My so called stirring days are behind me.

Oh sure right back at ya mon, have to have a bit of fun ;)

You're cheating on us?!

oh god no :o I loves you all :D

Oh sure right back at ya mon, have to have a bit of fun ;)

We work hard, and we certainly play hard too!

It's a necessity Hugo my good man!

It's a necessity Hugo my good man!

Everybody dance now! Dun. Dun. Dun dun. Dun.

It's hammer time!.

A bit of SNAP! is good too

• Advertisement

Add a finger wave and some jazz hands and we've most of a routine sorted!.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement