Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

cgh wrote: »
    have you gotten your beauty sleep yet Swannie
    No pillow talk before I drift off cgh?

9cRq8rGce.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

pillow talk.....

what next cuddles

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Of course cuddles, that's why lair couch is so big, multi cuddles :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

cgh wrote: »
    pillow talk.....

what next cuddles
    Of course cuddles, that's why lair couch is so big, multi cuddles :)

3977042044_071e43cb52_z.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

HAPPY FRIDAY :D

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭XR3i

Black Swan wrote: »
    Swannie scratches head with wing. Methinks you drew me into the Lair yesterday Grem with Cuppas. :cool:

so where do swans go in the summer? :pac:

lemme guess, sunny so cal

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Latte and potatoes, I like being a contradiction

hiya g

you are a contradiction in terms

I am a confuzzlement sometimes :p how are you sir?

all quiet here

• Advertisement

Same, stuck at extra work yet again. Still though, always have tunes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

Hidy hi you guys :o

Welcome back :P

Howya now Satori, been a while, all ok?.

Howya now Satori, been a while, all ok?.

All is grand and dandy I am just awful for being online lately, which kind of is a good thing in a way. I was spending to much time on the comp tbh. I missed you all though. Hope you are all well m'dears?

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Welcome back :P

cheers lithy :D It is nice to be back. Also having a peek in the prison forum for a laugh :P

Satori Rae wrote: »
    cheers lithy :D It is nice to be back. Also having a peek in the prison forum for a laugh :P

Again welcome back, now you're here forever, you can never leave :P The prison forum can be quiet entertaining at times :D

No harm being offline for a while. I can't seem to manage it though :o

It can be hard not to be online at least for me :/ but wasn’t doing my head any good tbh Any who just realised my bf has fraped me just spent the last 40 or so minutes tracking down and unliking all the Donald Trump pages he liked on my behalf. Vengeance will be mine!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ye up to much for the weekend?

Always log yourself out of Facebook :P

• Advertisement

I'll be working as usual, listening to Elbow currently, you?

Lesson learned its ok, I just went into his account and liked every little church and religious page possible. :P I sense this might turn into a mini war :P Also I just started a diet........on a another note I am hungy!!!! Yep Hungy!!! Also in need something to watch or a new podcast, suggestions welcome :).

Battle lines are being drawn so to speak :P

I'll be working as usual, listening to Elbow currently, you?

On my bed, with a face and foot mask on wishing I had wine :P I am in happy nearly off work for my holidays mode :P meeeeep No plans so far really, except some sight seeing. Been sick on and off lately so taking it easyish.

Person of Interest, Orange is the new black and the mindy project

Person of Interest, Orange is the new black and the mindy project

Ooooo person of interest eh I will deffo check that out :D cheers. Oooo bit quiet tonight.

BILLIONS is another show worth checking out, stars Damian Lewis & Paul Giamatti.

Yeah watched first three series in a binge, loved the premise. It's quiet of late, just the usual slow down I reckon, it'll pick up..

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    BILLIONS is another show worth checking out, stars Damian Lewis & Paul Giamatti.

Next on my list :D Thank yooooo

• Advertisement

Yeah watched first three series in a binge, loved the premise. It's quiet of late, just the usual slow down I reckon, it'll pick up..

I have been watching a few shows , Orphan black, outlander and Penny dreadful all of late which seem blah. Not so much penny dreadful (although to slow in parts). Just not going to watch them for a while and pick them back up later on at some point. Yep tis still early, saying that I might nod off soon. :O

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement