Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

You'll never be stuck here ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Happy Friday!

How are the gang?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Oh ho The Stirrer is about, nobody give him stirring ammo :pac:

Oh hi Hugo :P

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hogo, how art thou?.

Please clicky my dragons people :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

HOwdy hi!! Sorry got caught up with the dog, music videos and AND another thread I know I am a traitor :o

• Advertisement

So much for multi tasking like :mad:

:pac:

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Oh ho The Stirrer is about, nobody give him stirring ammo :pac:

Oh hi Hugo :P

Hey gurrrrrrl! :pac:

Hogo, how art thou?.

Please clicky my dragons people :o

Hey Grem! How's it goin'?

*clicks* ;)

Satori Rae wrote: »
    HOwdy hi!! Sorry got caught up with the dog, music videos and AND another thread I know I am a traitor :o

Hi there. No apologies necessary.

Can't multi task to save my life, brain says no:P hows you Mr Hugo?
    Dog is snoring his head off, good luck me getting sleep.....

Can't multi task to save my life, brain says no:P hows you Mr Hugo?
    Dog is snoring his head off, good luck me getting sleep.....

Not too shabby, thanks. How's our Miss Rae? :)

Ooh what sort of dog have you?

• Advertisement

Asking the important questions! :)

Asking the important questions! :)

Pooches are my soft spot damn you Hugo!.

Not bad at all, busy trying to get stuff sorted, trying to get my hands on some materials to make some pieces for a mates shin dig, having no luck though. Should have ordered it from the uk buttttttttttt was like hrm money it's more a new hobby for myself. My artist page is a cold bleak place atm. Oh yes if any one has a secret stash of EVA foam now is the time to say it :P

Pooches are my soft spot damn you Hugo!.

I like 'em. Cats too. Alas, I'm a little nervous of both. :o
    Not bad at all, busy trying to get stuff sorted, trying to get my hands on some materials to make some pieces for a mates shin dig, having no luck though. Should have ordered it from the uk buttttttttttt was like hrm money it's more a new hobby for myself. My artist page is a cold bleak place atm. Oh yes if any one has a secret stash of EVA foam now is the time to say it :P

Ooooh you an artist?

The one beside me is a German Shepard. I have quiet a few doggys. (To many). Their like pokemon!!!

This one is my absolute baby, I treat him like a princess I does :P though he refuses to sleep anywhere else that isn’t at the end of my bed, though had to retrain him to his own bed on the floor, he was killing my allergies, with his shedding. He wasn’t very happy about it though. I bet you have dogs :D I can tell most people who are dog people are like shhhhhhhhhh just tell me about the cute things you have :P

No bother being nervous Hugo, self-preservation mode, both can bite - have scars to prove :o

I like 'em. Cats too. Alas, I'm a little nervous of both. :o

Ooooh you an artist?

I am when and if I have time. Haven’t done anything in months though.

I had animals of all sorts for all my childhood into my teens. Had a dog the last few years but she died last September, still stop and talk to dogs all the time :o

No bother being nervous Hugo, self-preservation mode, both can bite - have scars to prove :o

Even with my cats, I'm cautious enough. They literally have claws! lol
    I am when and if I have time. Haven’t done anything in months though.

Nice!

I'd love to be arty!

Sensible hat on Hugo, I could do with some of that sense!

• Advertisement

Bottles of sense, selling bottles of sense, get yours now for only €10, bottles of sense €10..

Sensible hat on Hugo, I could do with some of that sense!

Oh my hat isn't sensible! :pac: :o

I had animals of all sorts for all my childhood into my teens. Had a dog the last few years but she died last September, still stop and talk to dogs all the time :o

Ah so sorry to hear that. There awesome mini furry drunk people :) Animal peoples are the best kind of peoples!!

Bottles of sense, selling bottles of sense, get yours now for only €10, bottles of sense €10..

Sounds like witchery to me..... BURN HIM :o

Sounds like witchery to me..... BURN HIM :o

Just an honest man trying to earn an honest buck :D

Lith is quick off the mark with the snake oil :p

Lith is quick off the mark with the snake oil :p

Any excuse to post some ZZ Top :D

On form tonight mon, plus gold star for some ZZ ;)

Can't go wrong with some ZZ Top :D

• Advertisement

Guitars and more guitars :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement