Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Well if you can take on gravity, I'll be very surprised :P

I'll give it a go. If I'm gonna live by the sword and die by the sword, it'll be a glorious death.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

I swear, I just found the body lying like that :pac:

I'll give it a go. If I'm gonna live by the sword and die by the sword, it'll be a glorious death.

By the glory of Odin, Valhalla awaits you :P

Maybe a supervisor if you have a good alibi!

I'll send away for a good one, but I guess I'll be... waiting for an alibi!

By the glory of Odin, Valhalla awaits you :P

Witness me! *sprays teeth chrome*

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,286 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Puntastic Hugo :D

Puntastic Hugo :D

Thank ya kindly! *tips hat*

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,286 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Dazed and drowsy

Tea break..

Get it into ye

• Advertisement

That's what she said :pac:

Think i'll draw eyes on my eyelids and see if anyone notices I've conked out :cool:

That's what she said :pac:

Who've you been talking to?!

Working nights must be really draining and boring.

Who've you been talking to?!

A gentleman never tells :P

Just had a lot of unexpected stuff to do today so didn't get a nap in anywhere

Well that's just not right, especially if working nights...

A gentleman never tells :P

I've taught you well. *wipes away tear of pride*

Unfortunately there are still some things you can only do during office type hours but it doesn't happen too much thankfully

Unfortunately there are still some things you can only do during office type hours but it doesn't happen too much thankfully

Bastards are stuck in the 20th century.

• Advertisement

I've taught you well. *wipes away tear of pride*

The student has now become the master :P

The student has now become the master :P

For now.

Forever :P

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,222 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Yo Lair!:D

Forever :P

That would be extremely painful...

Fathom wrote: »
    Yo Lair!:D

Hi.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,222 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Hi.
    Was :P

Was :P

Was? :eek:

Was? :eek:
    Day still young :cool:

Day still young :cool:

Oh Fathom, you so crazy

• Advertisement

Oh Fathom, you so crazy
    Same tune. Second verse.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement