Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,286 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hope it's a quick spin home.. Breakfast is just a few slices of toast, not able for much first thing.

• Site Banned Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭XR3i

morning g

your up early

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,286 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

The tea was calling me XR :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Finally made it home :) completely wrecked

Straight into the bed so, relax yourself after a tough few days..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

How are the gang?

Hugo my good sir, how the devil are you?

Hugo my good sir, how the devil are you?

Hey gurrrrrl!

Not up to much here. Have the sweatpants on and am lying down on the sofa.

How's our Grem?

Sat back in office chair with tunes on, wall of monitors slowly turning me cross eyed.. Tea time i believe :p

Sat back in office chair with tunes on, wall of monitors slowly turning me cross eyed.. Tea time i believe :p

Go wild! ;)

I haven't had tea in over a year... :o

• Advertisement

I don't really drink fizzy stuff or coffee so tea and water is my thing. Oh and big bag of m&ms :o

I don't really drink fizzy stuff or coffee so tea and water is my thing. Oh and big bag of m&ms :o

I'm a fiend for the fizz! :D

Ooooh milk chocolate or peanut?

Straight into the bed so, relax yourself after a tough few days..

yep have crawled into bed :) spend rest of weekend relaxing me thinks. you in work?

Howdy hugo :) how are you?

Oh chocolate, me no likey nuts much..

Yup pretending to work anyway :D

nice one :) hope it's going ok there

Not too bad, last night was a pain so it evens out.

Howdy hugo :) how are you?

Hey gurrrrrl!

I like the Lair like I do my fizzy beverages: lots of caffeine. :cool:;)

Choc is the best.

For the most part things should be solid chocolate, however i am partial to the odd yorkie biscuit and raisin..

For the most part things should be solid chocolate, however i am partial to the odd yorkie biscuit and raisin..

I just devoured one an hour ago. There are two more victims awaiting in the fridge... :D

Witching hour!!

• Advertisement

Witching hour!!

She might arrive soon! :eek:

With a full moon on the way i should think so!.

With a full moon on the way i should think so!.

Oh good Christ! I haven't been chained up! I feel... a... change coming on!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Oh good Christ! I haven't been chained up! I feel... a... change coming on!

Stealing Wolf's gimmick, for shame, for shame Hugo :P

Well when the Wolf's away?. *runs and hides*

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Stealing Wolf's gimmick, for shame, for shame Hugo :P

*hangs head in shame*

Lith being a party pooper?.

Lith being a party pooper?.

Never! :rolleyes::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Oh would ye be quiet :P

• Advertisement

Frail comeback Lith, u ok bbz? :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement