Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Not a lot now. Just did some chores there now, and sitting down, browsing the web. Might go play some PS4 for myself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Hey guys :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

howdy guys:)

good lord today was insanely busy! I got some good news though, my next work placement to do with college is sorted :D I'll be working in an office in town for a few mornings starting in April. If all goes well I might be there long term and be working in the shop as well (it's an office and shop). See how it goes, but looking forward to it:)

how's everyone?

Heyo peeps. What's the craic?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I'm actually getting to take my 20 minute evening break!

Sounds good ATC

Hope you're all having a good day/night :)

• Advertisement

It's a bit so so Paws. Feeling a bit off today. Think I am coming down with a stomach bug :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

mozz iam sure im talking about everyone when saying that you are were greatly missed in this cyber space of ours :) glad to see ya !

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    It's a bit so so Paws. Feeling a bit off today. Think I am coming down with a stomach bug :/
    Oh no, I hope you feel better soon Mozz. :)

Oh no, I hope you feel better soon Mozz. :)

Same here girl. Was supposed to go into town earlier but I am just not feeling it today. Ugghh..hopefully it'll be gone by tomorrow.

How's work treating you?

I'm actually getting to take my 20 minute evening break!

Sounds good ATC

Hope you're all having a good day/night :)

thanks pp:) should be interesting

missed you around the place mozz, welcome back:)

• Advertisement

just found out bones start was moved to mid april :o

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    Same here girl. Was supposed to go into town earlier but I am just not feeling it today. Ugghh..hopefully it'll be gone by tomorrow.
    How's work treating you?
    Oh dear. I hope you're better by tomorrow.

Work is ridiculously busy which is actually great. Learning loads and being kept on my toes :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Aloha Paws, Joya, ATC, and get well Mozz. I'm on lunch break, and can only stay a minute or two, but am planning an offsite javahouse meeting which is very popular with our work team, and will Lair chat from there later.
    Work is ridiculously busy which is actually great. Learning loads and being kept on my toes :D
    Just make sure you are not too tired Paws to help your animal friends in the Lair house. We need our Virtual Vet! :cool:

hiya black swan :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

hiya black swan :)
    Sadly, I have not yet written my 1-page today ATC.

**Swannie runs and hides!**

Black Swan wrote: »
    Sadly, I have not yet written my 1-page today ATC.

**Swannie runs and hides!**

same as myself so :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Evening all :)

Chinese for dinner. Bday tomorrow so feck was I cooking tonight. Nope. I am starving anyway and hadn't the patience to faff around with ingredients, utensils etc. :o

same as myself so :o
    But... but... but ATC, you are our Lair writing leader! I'm just a newbie. And besides, it's too sunny Pacific hot now for me to slip into my black leathers and get my whip to motivate you. :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,727 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*sneaks in*

Evening all :)

Chinese for dinner. Bday tomorrow so feck was I cooking tonight. Nope. I am starving anyway and hadn't the patience to faff around with ingredients, utensils etc. :o
    **Swannie gets out chop sticks and looks hungry at Boxer's dinner**

Hi Boxers!

• Advertisement

Aloha Paws, Joya, ATC, and get well Mozz. I'm on lunch break, and can only stay a minute or two, but am planning an offsite javahouse meeting which is very popular with our work team, and will Lair chat from there later.

Just make sure you are not too tired Paws to help your animal friends in the Lair house. We need our Virtual Vet! :cool:
    yo swannie hows the afternoon? hope it includes some dark and tall :D

*sneaks in*

SwanBot alarm goes off! CLANG, CLANG, CLANG, signaling a Seph about! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Oh Seph's about alright, being sneaky as usual..

Joya wrote: »
    yo swannie hows the afternoon? :D
    I just flew in here to say hi during lunch break, and have to leave, but as the famous Governator once said: "I'm be back!"

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,727 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

SwanBot alarm goes off! CLANG, CLANG, CLANG, signaling a Seph about! :eek:

:eek:

*legs it*

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Oh Seph's about alright, being sneaky as usual..
    Lith is here too, hi! We almost have enough lads and lasses for a party! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

You organize the shindig, I'll get the supplies :D

Joya wrote: »
    hope it includes some dark and tall :D
    How did you know about him Joya? :eek:

**Swannie quickly looks about PC checking to see cam is off and covered, then about lab!**

But... but... but ATC, you are our Lair writing leader! I'm just a newbie. And besides, it's too sunny Pacific hot now for me to slip into my black leathers and get my whip to motivate you. :pac:

I know..motivation has completely gone :o

• Advertisement

:eek:

*legs it*

SwanBot reaches with wings from her hospital bed to tackle Seph, but drops them in frustation!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement