Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,286 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ooh open new tab time!. :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,286 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

That's set to watch when everyone disappears later, thank you muchly :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

How's yourself anywho Grem?

Not too bad, sh1tty night out and i have to pop out for a minute every so often so i'm guessing i'll get a cold from that, otherwise all good really.. What about yourself?. Quiet enough lately?.

Ah, fairly quiet alrighty, getting back to doing some study last week, and been playing games this weekend mostly, aside from tidying the house that is. Hope you manage to stay warm, it's nasty enough out.

• Advertisement

Apologies, got caught up with work..

• Site Banned Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭XR3i

hey i thought i as the last man standing

XR3i wrote: »
    hey i thought i as the last man standing

No, that was Bruce Willis

Last_man_standing_ver2.jpg

Rain causing problems here, turned out a busy night.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Happy Moon-a-Lair-san. Bows before HOWLING!

beautiful-full-moon-moon-night-ocean-reflection-Favim.com-42317.jpg

• Advertisement

Rainy sunday in bed with OH, now if i wasn't working tonight this would be perfect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Rainy sunday in bed with OH, now if i wasn't working tonight this would be perfect.

Aww young love! ;)

Young as in new, yes :P

Young as in new, yes :P

Love is love, Grem! :)

It very is, I'll marry this lady..

It very is, I'll marry this lady..

Oh Grem, that actually made my eyes water with happiness. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

heyo all :)

Aww Hugo didn't mean to make you teary.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

You mean it wasn't the onions I was chopping that made Hugo all teary eyed? :pac:

Aww Hugo didn't mean to make you teary.

In a good way though!

Tell me, any plans to put a ring on her finger?

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    You mean it wasn't the onions I was chopping that made Hugo all teary eyed? :pac:

Thems some potent onions!

• Advertisement

Thems some potent onions!

Only the most potent, especially for you :P

An eternity ring for each of us is ordered, the big stuff is a while away yet.

Mazel Tov, and a long happy life together :D

Why thank ye :o

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Only the most potent, especially for you :P

You charmer! :D

Boards of Canada as soundtrack so far today. Chill out max stuff.

Hey folks ;)

Mornin Links, how goes it?.

Links234 wrote: »
    Hey folks ;)

Well if it isn't our Honeybee! ;)

• Advertisement

It goes pretty well guys ;)

You get around to watching that video, Grem?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement