Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,286 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Nope, work went apesh1t on me, must throw it up on another tab again now. How's pooch liking the return to rainy weather?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

She's sleepy as hell, currently wrapped up in her blanket on my lap ;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,286 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Could ya send a blanket my way? Very drowsy weather (well i'll blame weather)

No, no I could not. It's a little doggie blanket, and wouldn't suit you.

Feck.. So much for dossing tonight :pac:

Anything planned in the next while?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Howdy all :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,089 ✭✭✭Lavinia

Hi

Lavinia wrote:
    Hi

Heyo :) how are you?

Howdy Lavinia :)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Ooh we've a new person in our midst, welcome :)

• Advertisement

Hi, thanks, not sure what to say.. : )

I'm fine, just back home from meeting a friend, sipping something, watching TV, so nothing much.

Sipping tea here (as usual) what are you watching?.

Lavinia wrote: »
    Hi, thanks, not sure what to say.. : )

I'm fine, just back home from meeting a friend, sipping something, watching TV, so nothing much.

sounds good:)

Sipping tea here (as usual) what are you watching?.
    Some Criminal Minds episode, however realised I already watched it before but am lazy to switch the channel : )
    sounds good
    Yea, not too bad, I'm not complaining :)

However I'm afraid I'm "sipping" something little stronger that tea :o

What are you doing?

Some Criminal Minds episode, however realised I already watched it before but am lazy to switch the channel : )

Hah i'm always at that, NCIS also oh and Law & Order. Get fifteen minutes inj, remember i saw it, continue to watch anyway because the effort of the remote and decisions :pac:

Hah i'm always at that, NCIS also oh and Law & Order. Get fifteen minutes inj, remember i saw it, continue to watch anyway because the effort of the remote and decisions :pac:
    Ha, good to know I am not the only one : )

Not at all. The amount of repeats i've watched, i could have seen a few new shows, full series in fact, but that's what the couch does to me..

Yea, not too bad, I'm not complaining :)

However I'm afraid I'm "sipping" something little stronger that tea :o

What are you doing?

ah, hope the drink is nice :o

As for myself I'm sitting up in bed, listening to music, drinking coca-cola so not much either :) Deciding if I should write before I sleep

Not at all. The amount of repeats i've watched, i could have seen a few new shows, full series in fact, but that's what the couch does to me..
    That is also what Fox does to you (us) me thinks :d))

ah, hope the drink is nice :o

As for myself I'm sitting up in bed, listening to music, drinking coca-cola so not much either :) Deciding if I should write before I sleep
    Write? Like diary?

I found its always good to write, it is therapeutic.

Also broadband, everything stopped in my house when i got that..

If you have a few words in you do it Atc, could be good after the few days you've had.

• Advertisement

Heyoo all ;)

tumblr_o8ydi1hDu81r6guz4o1_500.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Very funny!

Half amused, half disgusted, good work Links ;)

Half amused, half disgusted, good work Links ;)

That's a great ratio! :D

That is also what Fox does to you (us) me thinks :d))

Write? Like diary?

I found its always good to write, it is therapeutic.

yeah I do a lot of writing :o I'm writing a book about my experience with Asperger's. Sort of like a diary but each year is divided into a chapter:) Yeah I find that too
    Also broadband, everything stopped in my house when i got that..

If you have a few words in you do it Atc, could be good after the few days you've had.

Thanks grem :) might get some out..

How's our Caffy?

How's our Caffy?

Hiya hugo :)

I'm ok thanks, spent yesterday doing very little but I think I kinda needed it :o Back to college in the morning

how's yourself?

Hiya hugo :)

I'm ok thanks, spent yesterday doing very little but I think I kinda needed it :o Back to college in the morning

how's yourself?

That's perfectly acceptable, sweetie. You had a very rough week there.

Just lying on my bed here and arsing about. The usual!

That's perfectly acceptable, sweetie. You had a very rough week there.

Just lying on my bed here and arsing about. The usual!

Sounds nice and relaxing :)

I'm just off to sleep now, so g'night pals

• Advertisement

Sounds nice and relaxing :)

I'm just off to sleep now, so g'night pals

Goodnight

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement