Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Swannie practices Full Moon HOWLING in javahouse while Sun is still shining. Students and faculty slowly move towards exit doors, before dashing out to make their escape! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,089 ✭✭✭Lavinia

Is it fool moon tonight?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Lavinia wrote: »
    Is it fool moon tonight?
    In Swannieland tonight and tomorrow night Lavinia. Oh, SwanBot and I are happy to see you! **SwanBot jumps-up-and-down flapping wings!** :D

Black Swan wrote: »
    In Swannieland tonight and tomorrow night Lavinia. Oh, SwanBot and I are happy to see you! **SwanBot jumps-up-and-down flapping wings!** :D
    Is Swannieland far? Do you receive guests at this hour? : )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Evening SwanSong

• Advertisement

Is Swannieland far? Do you receive guests at this hour? : )
    8,000 kms west of Eire on the Southern California Pacific coast. If Trump wins the 8 November 2016 election, all the swans will gather to separate this part of California from the US and declare a new Swannieland state! (banning Trump from entry)

If you want to visit, I can send SwanBot to pick you up Lavinia, and at SuperSonicSwanBotSpeed, it should not take long!

8,000 kms west of Eire on the Southern California Pacific coast. If Trump wins the 8 November 2016 election, all the swans will gather to separate this part of California from the US and declare a new Swannieland state!

If you want to visit, I can send SwanBot to pick you up Lavinia, and at SuperSonicSwanBotSpeed, it should not take long!
    Oh, had no idea.. In the described scenario please accept my condolences upfront :o

Btw yes, that would be lovely (I presume) supersonic sounds just right for me :d))

Oh, had no idea.. In the described scenario please accept my condolences upfront :o
    Not to worry, the swans will erect a high net all along Swannieland border to block any Trumps from entering and crapping in our happy environ, but you will be most welcome Levinia.
    Btw yes, that would be lovely (I presume) supersonic sounds just right for me :d))
    Yes, especially when SwanBot version 4.0 is launched from Silicon Valley shortly.

Evening SwanSong
    Fancy meeting you here Hugo (Swannie shakes head, hearing an echo from the barracks).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Best go to sleep. Goodnight.

• Advertisement

Not to worry, the swans will erect a high net all along Swannieland border to block any Trumps from entering and crapping in our happy environ, but you will be most welcome Levinia.
    Tbh this election is one of the worst in a long time candidates-wise, don't you think?
    Yes, especially when SwanBot version 4.0 is launched from Silicon Valley shortly.
    Upgrades? Always good :))

And what do you do in that So Co?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Whoever wins, America loses.

Best go to sleep. Goodnight.
    Nite nite Hugo, sweet dreams. :p
    Tbh this election is one of the worst in a long time candidates-wise, don't you think?
    Worst indeed, dragging to the bottom of an all time low. Not to worry Lavinia, Silicon Valley is producing an army of SwanBots, and if Trump becomes CIC with ZERO military experience, it will be a piece of cake for the swans to spin off a piece of high GDP California and become rich, fun SwannieLand.

And what do you do in that So Co?
    Play! :cool:
    Angron wrote: »
    Whoever wins, America loses.
    8 November 2016 indeed Angron!

Play! :cool:

Hide and seek? :d))

Hide and seek? :d))
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that's happened to Swannie in the past Lavinia, when I had stalkers hunting Swannie, with friends chirping about this strange lad asking about my feathered whereabouts. :eek:

Ah stalkers.. tell me about it :D

Joke aside, hope you were okay? : )

Ah stalkers.. tell me about it :D

Joke aside, hope you were okay? : )
    One of my fellow white swans would have been caught and eaten, but this BLACK Swannie is naturally stealthy, especially at night.

Yes I guess stealth health comes in handy :pac:

And what would do without the wings of the night :d)

Yes I guess stealth health comes in handy :pac:

And what would do without the wings of the night :d)
    Swannie is like a Navy SEAL (SEa, Air, and Land), operating in all 3 threatres. Thumps chest with wings!

What about ether? :pac:

if need be I may help you there :d)

• Advertisement

What about ether? :pac:

"How's the weather. Wh-ether or not we're together"

(Swannie is being a Young Rascal) ;)

Hahah

Funny Swunny :d)

(just copied the style so don't blame me :P :pac:)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,286 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ah of course Swannie shows up on a full moon!.

Funny Swunny :d)
    Silly Swannie more like it!

**Bows, but too far and falls on face!** :o

Ah of course Swannie shows up on a full moon!.
    Grem knows Swannie too well!

**Swannie practices HOWLING again for tonight after sunset**

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,286 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Graceful as ever Swannie :pac:

Graceful as ever Swannie :pac:

1.jpg

Dinner time, so bye for now.

And ever reliable with a picture for the situation ;)

How are ya anyway, how's the heat treating you?

And ever reliable with a picture for the situation ;)

How are ya anyway, how's the heat treating you?
    I really do have to fly now Grem, first to hunt something for din din at market, then my turn to cook. We are eating late because of the heat wave. Bye bye!

• Advertisement

Laters Swannie

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement