Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

I'm still awake :/

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,286 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

And it's getting bright now... I'm mmmmeeeeeellllllllllttttttttiiiiiinnnnggggg :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

And it's getting bright now... I'm mmmmeeeeeellllllllllttttttttiiiiiinnnnggggg :eek:

Too bright for my liking!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,286 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

You on earlies Hugo?. I'm heading outside yet again but with tinted glasses this time..

You on earlies Hugo?. I'm heading outside yet again but with tinted glasses this time..

I am. I regret staying up on the iPad until 2:30!

• Advertisement

I am. I regret staying up on the iPad until 2:30!

Ouch ouch mon! Busy busy here, fecking dirty mess i am..

Ouch ouch mon! Busy busy here, fecking dirty mess i am..

Aww you ain't dirty!

Been crawling about in dust and wrestling big containers about trying to sort a logistical issue without mechanical help, most of me is white and grey with sh1te.

Yuck! Ya poor thing!

Mgmt don't take holidays into consideration so others have to jump in, the joys of miniondom :D

• Advertisement

Mgmt don't take holidays into consideration so others have to jump in, the joys of miniondom :D

Haha

Gotta go in. Catch you later! :)

Fare thee well brave soldier *salutes*

Jaysis, if Russian dash cam footage was used for Hollywood movies it'd be mad. I'd nearly get back into action movies!.

Jaysis, if Russian dash cam footage was used for Hollywood movies it'd be mad. I'd nearly get back into action movies!.

Mad bastards!

Mad bastards!

Utterly, I'm stunned after watching just ten minutes of clips. Crazy.

You know what else is crazy? Me..

Utterly, I'm stunned after watching just ten minutes of clips. Crazy.

You know what else is crazy? Me..

I too am crazy. In fact, I'd reckon a good number of us are crazy.

Can't wake up at all. Grr.

Can't wake up at all. Grr.

*does impromptu involuntary Ice Bucket Challenge on Grem* :pac:

You dare!! :mad: wouldn't be able for the shock!

You dare!! :mad: wouldn't be able for the shock!

Aww I wouldn't do that to ya!

• Advertisement

Tea would be more my speed right now. Luckily a mug of it was made for me.. How'd work go?.

Tea would be more my speed right now. Luckily a mug of it was made for me.. How'd work go?.

Get it down your neck! :D

I'm surprised Lith hasn't shown up to accuse me of stirring or some such.

Work was busy enough, but manageable. The lack of sleep made me emotionally on edge though! hahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

*obligatory post accusing Hugo of stirring*

Oh hai Hugo :pac:

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    *obligatory post accusing Hugo of stirring*

Oh hai Hugo :pac:

O hai

I know my eyes were open but there was definitely no one home the last while. Scary.

I know my eyes were open but there was definitely no one home the last while. Scary.

*hugs*

Apparently we're in for a strawberry moon tonight. Swannie will lose her ****! :pac:

I'll have to find some sorta remix of Clair de lune.

Strawberry moon?? :confused:

• Advertisement

*hugs*

Apparently we're in for a strawberry moon tonight. Swannie will lose her ****! :pac:

I'll have to find some sorta remix of Clair de lune.

Little Green Cars?.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement