Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Black Swan wrote:
    SwanBot reaches with wings from her hospital bed to tackle Seph, but drops them in frustation!

Ah it's only Seph. Drop him away

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,258 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    You organize the shindig, I'll get the supplies :D
    **Swannie signals fedespresso delivery to pick up Liths party supplies, sending a huge 2-trailor truck**

When we party, we PARTY!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,258 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

I know..motivation has completely gone :o
    You can do it ATC, because I have confidence in you!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,506 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

:'(

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

Alright now, Ted has arrived too! Grand!

Oops! Unfortunately I have to fly back to work from lunch break. Back later. Parting is such sweet misery. Bye all!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Black Swan wrote: »
    How did you know about him Joya? :eek:

**Swannie quickly looks about PC checking to see cam is off and covered, then about lab!**
    ah you know we witches have our secrets :D

How are all? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Evening Perse :)

Evening Perse :)

How are you youngster? :)

How are you youngster? :)

Excellent :D, and yourself?

• Advertisement

Excellent :D, and yourself?

I'm good :) In bed with a can of coke and watching Happy Valley.

Will you vote?

I'm good :) In bed with a can of coke and watching Happy Valley.

Will you vote?

It's the simple things in life that matter most :)

Maybe, still undecided..

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Completely random post but I have a strange crush on Hank Azaria. :o

It's the simple things in life that matter most :)

Maybe, still undecided..

I'm also undecided. I'm a bit of an election anorak so have been keeping a close eye on the polls and performances of the main players. My prediction will be a very underwhelming performance by Sinn Fein, Labour seats reduced considerably but not quite wiped out and a Fine Gael/Fine Fail led Government.

I'm also undecided. I'm a bit of an election anorak so have been keeping a close eye on the polls and performances of the main players. My prediction will be a very underwhelming performance by Sinn Fein, Labour seats reduced considerably but not quite wiped out and a Fine Gael/Fine Fail led Government.

I don't know about an underwhelming performance from Sinn Féin, they could be the proverial dark horse, and a lot of people might vote for them instead of the usual status quo of Fianna Fáil/Fine Gael/Labour or some mutation of the 3, can definitely see Labour taking a hammering.. As for a coalition of Fine Gael/Fianna Fáil, that's a tough situation as both parties are not really buddy buddy.

Guess we'll find out soon enough.. Hopefully people will remember the damage caused by the last few governments..

I don't know about an underwhelming performance from Sinn Féin, they could be the proverial dark horse, and a lot of people might vote for them instead of the usual status quo of Fianna Fáil/Fine Gael/Labour or some mutation of the 3, can definitely see Labour taking a hammering.. As for a coalition of Fine Gael/Fianna Fáil, that's a tough situation as both parties are not really buddy buddy.

Guess we'll find out soon enough.. Hopefully people will remember the damage caused by the last few governments..

Initially I thought they would do very well but I think Gerry's past will continue to cast a shadow over them. There seems to be no getting away from the past. The murder of Brian Stack is in the news again. The belief is that it was carried out by an IRA member.

Fine Gael and Fianna Fail are at odds politically but I just can't see any other alternative. Fine Gael and a motley crew of independents and far left loonies wouldn't work, Labour won't have enough seats, neither will Sinn Fein and if they did there is no way Ends would do business with them.

Then again it could be all change come the weekend.

Completely random post but I have a strange crush on Hank Azaria. :o

:) who he?

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Lair folks, I'm in an offsite meeting with my back and netbook screen to a wall where no one can see, pretending to be searching for answers on the web. It's nice to be Queen temporary boss of the team while the real one is out sick...
    Shame Swannie, shame, shame!
    ;)

**Sips tall rich medium roasted French java and smiles**

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Black Swan wrote: »
    **Sips tall rich medium roasted French java and smiles**
    ahhh not just dark and tall but rich (tanned & french) too!

you know how to pick swannie!! happy.gif

Initially I thought they would do very well but I think Gerry's past will continue to cast a shadow over them. There seems to be no getting away from the past. The murder of Brian Stack is in the news again. The belief is that it was carried out by an IRA member.

Fine Gael and Fianna Fail are at odds politically but I just can't see any other alternative. Fine Gael and a motley crew of independents and far left loonies wouldn't work, Labour won't have enough seats, neither will Sinn Fein and if they did there is no way Ends would do business with them.

Then again it could be all change come the weekend.

I think if Gerry stepped aside, and let the likes of say Mary Lou McDonald (her battles with Joan Burton are excellent, definitely not one you'd want to piss off me thinks) or Pearse Doherty run the show then they could have a chance, like you said Gerry's past is casting a shadow, well whoever gets elected it'll probably be the same old song and dance, the rich get richer, while the poor are left to fend for themselves, only in Ireland could you get away with such blatant corruption.. We should've followed Iceland's lead and tossed all the bankers and rotten politicians into a prison, but alas it didn't happen and the ordinary joe blogs are paying for our elected's **** ups.

As for the Brian Stack murder, don't believe everything you hear on the Six One, they are incredibly biased in favour of the government..

Sadly I have the feeling it will be a Fine Gael/Fianna Fáil led government with a mixture of independents and the far left, Labour will be around, but badly beaten, and Sinn Féin will be around in some shape or form.

• Advertisement

who he?
    He played David the scientist in Friends, Phoebe was madly in love with him. He also voices several characters in The Simpsons. He's in a few more films too, Along Came Polly was one.

As for the Brian Stack murder, don't believe everything you hear on the Six One, they are incredibly biased in favour of the government..

Sadly I have the feeling it will be a Fine Gael/Fianna Fáil led government with a mixture of independents and the far left, Labour will be around, but badly beaten, and Sinn Féin will be around in some shape or form.

It might not be Six One that I hear it from ;)

He played David the scientist in Friends, Phoebe was madly in love with him. He also voices several characters in The Simpsons. He's in a few more films too, Along Came Polly was one.

Oh yeah Paws I see what you mean :)

It might not be Six One that I hear it from ;)

Well aren't you just full of surprises :);)

Oh yeah Paws I see what you mean
    He's quite attractive :D

Joya wrote: »
    ahhh not just dark and tall but rich (tanned & french) too!

you know how to pick swannie!! happy.gif

**Swannie during offsite meeting whispers to Joya**

It appears that we have two different conversations going between us at the same time Joya. What fun! Both are not only rich, but also foreign. :cool:

Oops! I have to now contribute to the meeting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Nippy enough morning here but a nice bit o' sun

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Same here.

tae here to keep the body warm

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,253 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Woo, you guys have been talkative! Must try and catch up later. All well?. Have the kettle on so brews up shortly.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

morning all o/

If you can read this, you're too close!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement