Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Nah. Think it'll skin it..

I hope so

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Same, doesn't bear thinking about to me..

I'd best head off to the land of nod. Goodnight, mon! xxx

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Night Hugo, sleep well..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Awesome!

Nice one Atc

Thanks guys!

I must be off to sleep, night night :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

And as usual, it's us burning the midnight oil Grem.

Indeed Lith, thankfully i don't have to wheel you about anymore :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

To. The. Kerb..
    Tried that, so she brought another friend into it leaving me with no choice but to contact her, now I can't get rid of her.
    Face first?
    :pac:
    night night aaron, catch you another time:)

that sounds annoying boxers :( hope you're ok

looks like I might be getting my foreword for the book by the weekend, coming together :)
    Thanks, I was doing great til I saw her two weeks ago and then I had the worst week since last Xmas (I was nearly hospitalised back then I was so bad) and it was because of her behaviour. Even my other friends were saying how bad my mood was, and they would never comment on anything like that, they'd just say "we're here for you" and ask if I'm okay etc.

Congrats on your book, that is an amazing achievement :)
    I'd best head off to the land of nod. Goodnight, mon! xxx
    Thanks guys!

I must be off to sleep, night night :)
    Night folks, hope you sleep well :)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

This is true, was glad to have the protective cast off :D

Hugs Boxers, feckin hate that sort of politics being brought into friendships, it's total bs..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Hey folks ;)

Howdy Links :)

How goes it with yourself Grem?

All grand, pretty quiet. Keeping out of town a bit with the sportsball on..

Ah, the dreaded sportsball :pac:

Steam Sale started today, so I'm all like GAMES!? GAMES! :D

SQUIRREL :D

Yeah, I'm kinda debating whether to buy some stuff now or wait a while :o

Sure you have to get something now!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Hugs Boxers, feckin hate that sort of politics being brought into friendships, it's total bs..
    Yeah me too, like there is no need to bring a friend into it. This week she got a relative of hers to message me on FB to see if I would reply, and if I did, she'd use ti against me, saying I replied to X but didn't message her.

When her relative got not reply she got another relative to put a status on FB clearly aimed at me and I didn't like/comment etc the status, so I got two messages this evening.

Getting her relatives to message me is her way of keeping an eye on me and if I am replying to FB messages etc so she can use it against me when she see's fit to do so.
    Links234 wrote: »
    Hey folks ;)
    Hey Links, how are you? :)

I don't have to, sale is on until July 4

How do Stripey ;)

• Advertisement

I don't have to, sale is on until July 4

How do Stripey ;)

But but there's things to get now! Are you not drooling??

I am drooling, just not biting right away ;)

Brought no jacket to work. Sitting in the car now and it has started to piss down rain. Haha

Oops,silly Hugo!. I was outside just there and the overnight continuous drizzle has ceased thank feck..

Well, England's shot itself in the foot. :o

It's pretty crazy. Still, amazon shopping just got cheaper...

Oops,silly Hugo!. I was outside just there and the overnight continuous drizzle has ceased thank feck..

I have an old anorak in the boot thankfully.

Well, England's shot itself in the foot. :o

Yeah. I hope that it doesn't mess up our economy here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Congrats on your book, that is an amazing achievement

Thanks boxers :) not finished yet but getting there

Happy Friday pals :)

• Moderators Posts: 51,812 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

happy Friday, atc :)

happy Friday, Nocts! :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Advertisement

Book in hand, sun belting down on my back, helping ease the pain a lot so I'll say happy Friday too!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement