Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,089 ✭✭✭Lavinia

Well okay, fair enough.

I love football :o
    Spec big championships like World cup and this : )

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

And now it is time for beer :)
    And this time next week I will be kneedeep in people from the internet and more beer.

:p

What's the tipple of choice?. I suggest a birthday cheers for my main mon Hugo :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Not so bad Atc, i'm trapped in work (halp :p ) but grand. There will be tea and sh1tetalk as usual :D

good to hear :) work going ok?
    Lavinia wrote: »
    I already agreed ; ))

Im fine, do you care if Portugal or Croatia will get through to qf? : )
    Not that Im watching, just following the news :)

good to hear:) nah I'm not a fan of watching sport generally

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ugh, on fb seeing pics from friends at pride. Would love to go some year..

What's the tipple of choice?. I suggest a birthday cheers for my main mon Hugo :)

Hoegarden Grem. My favourite :)

• Advertisement

I'll have an imaginary cider so :D

I'll have an imaginary cider so :D

Be nice if we could have one in real life :)

Think that may just be frowned upon here!. However ya never know sometime down the line..

Think that may just be frowned upon here!. However ya never know sometime down the line..

Real life being frowned upon??!! :p
    Surely not.

Don't encourage me damn it!! :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I've started watching Notting Hill :)

I've started watching Notting Hill :)

Yer mad for the movies today :p Is Hugh floppy hair in that?.

just watched casualty myself, was good:)

hows you pp?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Encourage her, P!

Encourage her, P!

I declare shenanigans :eek:

Yer mad for the movies today Is Hugh floppy hair in that?.
    LOL :D He is indeed :)
    just watched casualty myself, was good

hows you pp?
    Sounds good. I'm good, how's yourself ATC?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

I declare shenanigans :eek:

Shenanigans has been declared!

bell_ringer_medium.gif

Break out the silly string and some more beer!. :pac:

LOL :D He is indeed :)

Sounds good. I'm good, how's yourself ATC?

good to hear, enjoying the movie?

I'm not so bad thanks, relaxing after a very busy week :) watching my emails like a hawk in case my foreword comes in :o

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Beeeeeeeeeeeeer here too (well, stout, but alcohol all the same :pac:)

• Advertisement

All the makings of a good night in it seems noccers ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Guinness going down a treat here :D

Not jealous of the stout drinkers.. Nope, not even a little bit.

*screams internally*

good to hear, enjoying the movie?
    I am :)
    I'm not so bad thanks, relaxing after a very busy week watching my emails like a hawk in case my foreword comes in
    Oh that's a bit nerve wracking.

Got chatting to a guy on Tinder who actually seemed nice. Guess what happened? The app stopped working and won't let me log back in. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Well I passed my exams during the week, so the 4 cans of Guinness are the treat :D

Paws, if he's nice he'll still be there when you get back on, maybe he's not and tinder just did you a favour, feck it..

I want to watch a TV show or movie but my concentration is gone to hell so I can never sit still or concentrate on them enough and end up turning them off.

:( Don't know what to be doing with myself at all.

Paws, if he's nice he'll still be there when you get back on, maybe he's not and tinder just did you a favour, feck it..
    True actually.

He's still there thankfully.

Boxers i had some bad issues getting back into reading and telly sometimes after some very down places, had to work it out with shorter shows, cartoons sketches etc to build back up.. That could be useless for you but thought i'd mention it anyway..

• Advertisement

True actually.

He's still there thankfully.
    Glad to hear he's still there, hope things work out for you!! :)
    Boxers i had some bad issues getting back into reading and telly sometimes after some very down places, had to work it out with shorter shows, cartoons sketches etc to build back up.. That could be useless for you but thought i'd mention it anyway..
    Thanks Grem, might try that. I've been trying YouTube videos the past while and can just about manage those, even though some I have to switch off as I get kinda tetchy after a few minutes. :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement