Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Well it's shorthand for my usual posts man ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Ah you got the same treatment, karma was ice cold for both of us :pac:

They do say revenge is a dish best served cold :P

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

So is a pint - the wait is on..

I must say, I would prefer a cold pint over a cold dish of revenge :pac:

Good pint of stout in front of me now. All the other painkillers have failed so here goes..

• Advertisement

Cures all ills! Sorry to hear you're in pain Grem :(

Ah it's a lifelong thing so I'm used to it just a particularly bad day. How's you?

Ah I get what you mean, but I guess it can't be nice. I'm not too bad, thanks, just waiting for some dinner

Least I'm used to it.. What's for dinner?.

Just a curry, too lazy to do anything more difficult :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Evening all :)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Evening folks

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Evening folks

Howya stranger?

Evening Ted and Caffy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Howya stranger?

Who you calling strange?

**Throws used tea bags at Grem**

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Kitty6277 wrote:
    Evening Ted and Caffy

Evening kitty, ted and grem :) how are we?

Not doing so great here today, fighting off a migraine :(

Evening kitty, ted and grem :) how are we?

Not doing so great here today, fighting off a migraine :(

I'm pretty good, just having a relaxing evening :) Sorry to hear about your migrane, not a pleasant feeling at all :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

How are Boards finest?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

How are Boards finest?

Fancy meeting you here Hugo. :P

Black Swan wrote: »
    Fancy meeting you here Hugo. :P

Oh gurrrrl, you treat me so finnnnnne! :o

How are things?

• Advertisement

How are Boards finest?

Not quite sure that I fit into this category, but anyway, I'm pretty good Hugo, how are you?

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Not quite sure that I fit into this category, but anyway, I'm pretty good Hugo, how are you?

You DO fit into that category! :)

How ya?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

How are things?
    Finished work early, having worked like crazy yesterday and night, and now handed off my part to the next team member. Just chill'in in my favourate javahouse sipping an excellent magic bean brew.

Finished work early, having worked like crazy yesterday and night, and now handed off my part to the next team member. Just chill'in in my favourate javahouse sipping an excellent magic bean brew.

You're mad for the brew! :D

I have me latte three days in a row the last few days. :o

You're mad for the brew! :D
    Absolutely a magic bean addict Hugo!
    I have me latte three days in a row the last few days. :o
    Lattes, gosh you have expensive tastes Hugo. On my budget I cannot afford to have a latte lip 3 times a week. Lucky you!

Absolutely a magic bean addict Hugo!

Lattes, gosh you have expensive tastes Hugo. On my budget I cannot afford to have a latte lip 3 times a week. Lucky you!

I only have a hot beverage every once in the blue moon (:eek:) so it's ok to go on a binge of €4 latte a day every now and then.

I only have a hot beverage every once in the blue moon (:eek:) so it's ok to go on a binge of €4 latte a day every now and then.
    €4 latte in Eire Hugo? Yikes that's sky high pricing, when across the pond it generally runs lower. Sounds like Eire needs a bit of competition to drive down latte prices (Swannie makes note to open Eire javahouse).

€4 latte in Eire Hugo? Yikes that's sky high pricing, when across the pond it generally runs lower. Sounds like Eire needs a bit of competition to drive down latte prices (Swannie makes note to open Eire javahouse).

My locally owned place is only like €2.75 for latte. I tend to go there more often.

Come to Waterford and open up a cafe! :D

My locally owned place is only like €2.75 for latte. I tend to go there more often.

Come to Waterford and open up a cafe! :D

I already have a name for my javahouse, but cannot say it here until it's registered, copyrighted, along with obtaining a patent for my secret magic bean brew. :cool:

• Advertisement

I already have a name for my javahouse, but cannot say it here until it's registered, copyrighted, along with obtaining a patent for my secret magic bean brew. :cool:

I can't wait to try a cuppa

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement