Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Was it soapstone carving, Caffy?

Nah we were carving on stones inputing words to do with 1916, was hard but therapic :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Pfft sportsball :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,566 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hello in here

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Howdy Seph, what's the craic in your world?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Such a crazy night at work, I'm so glad to be in bed!

• Advertisement

Had a great meeting/evening with my cousins :D quite a big turnout, got to my bed at 1am so a bit tired today

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Happy Saturn Day!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Black Swan wrote: »
    Happy Saturn Day!

Happy Saturn Day to you too! :)

Morning all :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Happy Saturn Day to you too! :)
    Swannie was off chasing rabbits Hugo, but back now. :D
    Morning all :)
    "All" wishes Grem a grand morning too! :cool:

• Advertisement

Tea and couch.

Tea and couch.
    I'm familiar with the "couch potato" cliche Grem, but what's the name for someone that has their tea on the couch? :confused:

It's a potato on the couch delicately sipping tea from fine China with hand painted periwinkles :P

It's a potato on the couch delicately sipping tea from fine China with hand painted periwinkles :P
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh...

de3d5a804284700fea2e0bbd982bf011.jpg

Mrs bucket!!

Mrs bucket!!

Depends upon how you pronounce her surname, ehh? Bouche or Bucket? :D
    latest?cb=20110519214122

Love that show..

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Happy Saturday everyone :)

Howdy Paws

Hi :)

How's things?

• Advertisement

All good.. Yourself?. Watching a movie with my lady..

Hiya peeps :)

Sounds nice and cozy, Grem.

Hi there ATC.

Hi there ATC.

How's it going? :)

Can't complain, how are you? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Happy Saturday :D

Can't complain, how are you?

Good to hear :) I'm not so bad thanks, on my way home from Drogheda/Dublin

Oh, I may be doing one of my presentations in your home town, in a few months :)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Is the bucket woman here?

Hi ted, what you mean by bucket woman?

Hiya kitty, how's you?

• Advertisement

Good to hear I'm not so bad thanks, on my way home from Drogheda/Dublin

Oh, I may be doing one of my presentations in your home town, in a few months
    Oh nice, did you have a nice time?

Oh really? Lol, it's a small world isn't it..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement