Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Happy Monday Everyone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Black Swan wrote: »
    No tea for me Grem, as I sip from my dark tall java. :eek:

Howdy ATC pardner (while Swannie spits java bean into spittoon across the javahouse). What's the haps?

My flatmate is dragging me out to the beach tonight to sit in the Pacific sand, eat Bar-b-que, and watch the works. So I'll toast ye Hugo a tall cool one between bites and booms. :cool:

sounds nice black swan :cool: not much going on here, chilling :D

[QUOTE=Black Swan;100251749

My flatmate is dragging me out to the beach tonight to sit in the Pacific sand, eat Bar-b-que, and watch the works. So I'll toast ye Hugo a tall cool one between bites and booms. :cool:[/QUOTE]

That Fathom one is a bad influence, how could she drag someone to something like that!!

:pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,289 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Mmm barbecue nom, gimme. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Happy Monday Everyone

6-Down-With-This-Sort-Of-Thing-IMAGE.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,289 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Heh heh what's behind the sign Crilly?? :eek:

Some decorum please :P

Lithium93_ wrote: »

Wass dah wen iss a'home den? :P

Wass dah wen iss a'home den? :P

Sometimes I use big fancy words for no reason at all, I like to feel S-M-R-T, I mean SMART :pac:

Apparently it means
    behaviour in keeping with good taste and propriety.

An here was me thinkin it was somethin what you done with a cristmas tree loike.

• Advertisement

No that's decorations :p :pac:

Do you not know where you are

oh & grem, I am just holding my rosary beads behind it.

Yerra same difference :p *storms out for a cuppa*

Yerra same difference :p *storms off like Axl*

There we go, looks better now :P, speaking of Axl, I got goosebumps, he's getting better as the tour rolls along

Oh he's looking more on form since the first clip you showed, nice..

Definitely going to be front and centre when they eventually come to Dublin on the European tour :D

I would be too i tell ya, impressive pipes still.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,568 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Definitely going to be front and centre when they eventually come to Dublin on the European tour :D

I say they won't be coming to dubby land at all, it'll be Cork most likely in the new Arts venue.........

I say they won't be coming to dubby land at all, it'll be Cork most likely in the new Arts venue.........

Or they could do a Dublin show one night, then Cork the next :P

A boy(s) can dream :p Pity i won't go..

• Advertisement

Or it could be Dublin & Belfast instead :pac:

Or Galway & Wexford

:P

I call lisdoonvarna, sure all they'll need is an open sided trailer, right?

**grabs Minty's car keys**

Road trip !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Axl, the tulla ceili band and a few pints of porter, lovely hurling.

Axl, the tulla ceili band and a few pints of porter, lovely hurling.

Go for the Kilfenora one & it will be the party to end all parties.

Just needs a noccer or two to send it into superb territory

Why not both?.

Ooh got to use that twice today woo!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

...not much going on here, chilling :D
    We all need to chill ATC, and please enjoy!
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    That Fathom one is a bad influence, how could she drag someone to something like that!!
    Indeed Ted, picture Swannie screaming, begging, clawing the ground, all the way to the beach bar-b-que and fireworks fest. :eek:
    Mmm barbecue nom, gimme. :)
    Knowing how these fests go, there we will all be holding our tummies afterwards Grem, suffering from eating too much!
    Decorum Lith? Is that behavior in keeping with good taste and propriety? Hmmmmm, well the bar-b-que will be in good "taste," but don't hold us to "good... propriety," as that would be no fun! :P

When is the main event anyway Swannie?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

SwanBot jumps-up-and-down POINTING wing at Seph, sssqqquuaawwkkking Seph Alert! Seph Alert! :eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement