Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

When is the main event anyway Swannie?
    It's only just past 2PM Pacific now, so just beyond twilight, with Laguna blasting theirs a bit south over the ocean, while Newport Beach blows off over Upper Bay, Irvine blasts a bit inland over Heritage Park, and Disneyland more inland Anaheim lets lose just before 9PM. When all this happens, it will sound like we live in a war zone! :eek:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,289 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Tattle tale SwanBot!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Tattle tale SwanBot!
    Indeed Grem, SwanBot normally looks for Seph behind the Lair couch, or with his toes sticking out below the living room full length curtains, or in a pillow fort in the corner, or spinning about in the overhead fly fan, or hiding behind the frig door in the Lair kitchen, or... or... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Remind me to never play hide & seek with SwanBot

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,289 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

That's thorough searching there. Seph be best off with a lampshade on his head!.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Seph is practising for the role of Kato in The Pink Panther remake.

Thought he was doing a Marcel Marceau (sp) the last while, mimes translate so wonderfully to text :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Night y'all

Sleep well Hugo

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Remind me to never play hide & seek with SwanBot
    You have been dealing with SwanBot 3.0 version Ted. You cannot believe how invasive the 4.0 SwanBot is, now in Silicon Valley beta testing. :eek:
    That's thorough searching there. Seph be best off with a lampshade on his head!.
    Oh Grem, I'll pass this new hiding place to SwanBot, so that she will look there too!
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Seph is practising for the role of Kato in The Pink Panther remake.
    Correction Ted! Pink SwanBot!!

• Advertisement

A Black and a Pink Swan?. :eek: I'm not sure the world is ready for this Swannie-san

Night y'all
    Naaaaaaaaa forget sleep Hugo! (Swannie sends SwanBot to Hugo with fire crackers lit) :eek:

A Black and a Pink Swan?. :eek: I'm not sure the world is ready for this Swannie-san
    Swannie likes her black colour Grem, but the new version SwanBot 4.0 is both a shape-changer, but also colour too! :pac:

Well this is highly irregular indeed *flips through rulebook furiously*

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Slow down with that rulebook flipping dang nabbit, you're burning the pages...

What fire?. *smells smoke* :o

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

The place accidentally burned down....

Gway outta that, you know i always have a spare gallon of tea on hand at all times.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,567 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I need a cup of tea with drop of whiskey stat!

Grem to the rescue *slides 'sweetened' cuppa over*

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Curse you viral infection

Curse you viral infection

Of the computer or personal nature :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Of the computer or personal nature :pac:

So very personal. I spent 10 hours dumping my personal recycle bin

Oh dear jaysis sorry to hear that, nothing more miserable than being stuck in the toilet.. Stupid virus *shakes fist*

Oh dear jaysis sorry to hear that, nothing more miserable than being stuck in the toilet.. Stupid virus *shakes fist*
    Bonus points for working through it?

You never? :eek: That's properly impressive, i can withstand a lot of pain but throwing up turns me into a mess..

You never? :eek: That's properly impressive, i can withstand a lot of pain but throwing up turns me into a mess..

no throwing up, it was shooting out the other end.

Ouch, toilet roll in the fridge for that.. Don't know how you worked through it..

Ouch, toilet roll in the fridge for that.. Don't know how you worked through it..

No one to call, and I am a hardcore badass.

• Advertisement

Been sick here too i guess, night shift isn't a time to call for cover. Hope it's a 24 hour type virus. Otherwise how have you been doing?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement