Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

can't sleep, boo:(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,289 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

It's a pain in the ass Atc, have you much to do later?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Been sick here too i guess, night shift isn't a time to call for cover. Hope it's a 24 hour type virus. Otherwise how have you been doing?

Quite well, besides that.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,289 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Not so bad, how are ye all over that side?. Much 4th celebrations around you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

It's a pain in the ass Atc, have you much to do later?

it is indeed, yeah full day in college:o, might try to get a nap in before 9am, how are you doing?

• Advertisement

Hope you will, least some eyes closed time to give them a rest..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Not so bad, how are ye all over that side?. Much 4th celebrations around you?

Sounds like a damned warzone outside

Sounds like a damned warzone outside

Wasn't sure if you were rural or more urban. Haven't seen one pic of fireworks online yet but soon i'd say.

Wasn't sure if you were rural or more urban. Haven't seen one pic of fireworks online yet but soon i'd say.

I is suburban

No early nights so!. Nothing of note here, tourists everywhere in town as usual but sure you don't like, don't go.. Stomach feeling a bit dodgy the last while, did you manage to transmit something through the ether? :pac:

• Advertisement

No, but I did send out samples worldwide for research purposes

Well, wonder no longer, this is how the world ends..

In the coming days I shall rule the survivors with a firm, but highly erratic hand

Hahaha it would want to be very erratic considering the circus that's going on in some countries at present.

Hahaha it would want to be very erratic considering the circus that's going on in some countries at present.

All politicians will be served to their constituents with a side of fava beans, and a nice ale.

Bravo sir! The remains shall be used to fertilise the lawn :cool:

Lawns are now forbidden. Plant a damn garden instead. Maybe a nice rock garden

Aha, bury the remains, i like it..

I promised erratic and I meant it. Now grab your shotguns and go shoot a traffic camera

Ooh this new place is fun! *trots off to do the overlord's bidding*

• Advertisement

I must be off now to investigate the potentiality of harnessing dragons for geothermal power

Oh you said the magic words. My dragons will help.. Fare thee well on your venture oh overlord of the new dawn..

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I don't have a shotgun, can I use my angle grinder.

Ooh attack both ends of the traffic camera serpent, i like it!.

Can never be too careful with them.

They can respawn

I'm gonna be busy fabricating a flamethrower for the post apocalyptic world. Tea?

Have a large java brew in my paw here.

Will be someway able to function soon.

Going to slowly wind down here..

Any plans for day.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Oh you said the magic words. My dragons will help.. Fare thee well on your venture oh overlord of the new dawn..

You're not too bad with the auld words at times, G!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement