Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,289 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

No plans Ted, working a lot of hours this week so will take it easy..

Why thank you Hugo!. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

No plans Ted, working a lot of hours this week so will take it easy..

Why thank you Hugo!. :o

No need to blush! :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

evening guys :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,279 ✭✭✭Lady Chuckles

Howaya, miss Caffeine :)
    Howaya, lads and ladies :)

• Moderators Posts: 51,812 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

howaya, Chuckles :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

how our favourite chuckler?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

going to be a long humpday

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

cgh wrote: »
    going to be a long humpday

That what you get for going after tall women

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

if only Cyber.

looks like shes wearing 12 inch heels too.

going to be a disaster

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

cgh wrote: »
    if only Cyber.

looks like shes wearing 12 inch heels too.

going to be a disaster

Grab a ladder and a bucket of coffee

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,289 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I am so lazy right now. Can't move off couch despite all the things i could and should be doing.

good afternoon peeps :)

• Moderators Posts: 51,812 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

howdy, atc! o/

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Hey folks.

How do all. Busy afternoon in town, tourists everywhere, nice atmosphere i must say. Damn work later.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Yeah, I'll be walking past all those tourists in about half an hour :P Fecking hungry, might grab a pizza or something on the way home.

Delirium wrote: »
    howdy, atc! o/

how goes it delirium, angron and grem:)

Angron wrote: »
    Yeah, I'll be walking past all those tourists in about half an hour :P Fecking hungry, might grab a pizza or something on the way home.

What?! No burrito? :p

Howdy Atc :)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Someone mention pizza?

Shh Ted! though humpday pizza is very very tempting :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Heyo :)

Howdy Boxers, witching hour calling you? :)

Howdy Boxers, witching hour calling you? :)
    Hey Grem :)

I'm okay, had two panic attacks earlier so I'm just physically drained from them but other than that I am good :)

How are you ?

Oh fcukin ouch, they really level you. Hugs.. Doin ok here though working a lot.

Oh fcukin ouch, they really level you. Hugs.. Doin ok here though working a lot.
    They really do, I was in a therapy session at the time, thank god not in a shop or anything, must have went on for nearly an hour. Course I can't sleep now lol, no matter how exhausted I am I just cannot sleep. :( Insomnia is a b!tch.

Willy you have any time off soon? Any hols this year?

Oh I was off for a bit last week but it was kinda busy and work called me a few times so didn't really rest, just feeling a bit run down.. I've been very lucky with attacks, I usually get enough forewarning that I can retreat somewhere.

Oh I was off for a bit last week but it was kinda busy and work called me a few times so didn't really rest, just feeling a bit run down.. I've been very lucky with attacks, I usually get enough forewarning that I can retreat somewhere.
    That is a pity, I can't understand companies ringing employees on time off unless its an emergency that just can't wait. :( Hope you get time off soon where you can actually relax without worrying about work calling.

Normally I am the same but I've had so much going on in the past while today it just came to a head today. :(

It's pretty desperate at times alright :mad:

More hugs for you, know how it feels

It's pretty desperate at times alright :mad:

More hugs for you, know how it feels
    Yeah it is. I hope it doesn't happen often and hopefully not the next time you are off either. It really holds you back from relaxing properly and its so unfair that you can't relax on your time off.

Thanks, its just one of those patches that we all go through, just that I can't seem to get a handle on mine because of personal stuff that's ongoing and won't be finished for a while that's causing my illnesses to act up as they are thus preventing me from getting them under control.

Oh look I'll get through it, I've gotten through worse before, but when you're in the thick of it you'll wonder how you'll ever get through it.

• Advertisement

It's very hard, like when I'm on the depression threads and say my bit to people I feel like a tit at times because I know I'd throw my tea at the screen sometimes at stuff I say. It's solidarity but awful hard to express :o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement